The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Looks awesome on the milano red with black CE28 :thumbup:

By the way, im loving in Australia, just got my baby dyno ed for few times last week. First dyno i got 112 kw, afterwards i got 115Kw (same as yours)
And i kept testing and testing, finally, i got 123kw on my stock FN2~ :P
07-type-r wrote:Looks good. Can't see the wheels properly in those shots though.

I bet they used a woolen mitt (not a sponge) and the two bucket method to clean that baby up :wink:
yea there was uhm.. space limitions for photo taking, more pics soon...

and WTF? you can tell how I waxed the car? :cheerspal:
By edd
DUDE! My brother saw ur car going around early this week on monday. He told me about ur rims and said maybe i should get them for my FN2. Unfortunately im not big on black wheels so i wont be lol. Plus mine is silver so the red lining wouldnt work on it.

But since you have the black rims now you should think about getting the optional front and rear skirts. with black wheels it would look something like this:

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/view ... it=lowered

imo, hot.

btw, i got an FN2 license plate too. black letters on white plate and its just says 'FN2'. look out for me :lol:
pyue6299 wrote:Looks awesome on the milano red with black CE28 :thumbup:

By the way, im loving in Australia, just got my baby dyno ed for few times last week. First dyno i got 112 kw, afterwards i got 115Kw (same as yours)
123kw ATW what did you do to get this, the max guys are getting here (South Africa) is 118kw ATW?
edd wrote:DUDE! My brother saw ur car going around early this week on monday. He told me about ur rims and said maybe i should get them for my FN2. Unfortunately im not big on black wheels so i wont be lol. Plus mine is silver so the red lining wouldnt work on it.
But since you have the black rims now you should think about getting the optional front and rear skirts. with black wheels it would look something like this:
imo, hot.
btw, i got an FN2 license plate too. black letters on white plate and its just says 'FN2'. look out for me :lol:
hahah so you're the child without a father that stole those plates from under my feet!

Yea Im thinking about the front and rear skirt... probably will get the rear skirt
Probably wait for aftermarket front lip kit, not so sure I like that damn mustache design
nor am I willing to pay AU$950 for something Im not so sure about
Those wheels really suit the car, most of the wheels I've seen that people have put on their FN2's look ok but not quite right but those, they look fantastic :thumbup:

Deacon
jpg29 wrote:

123kw ATW what did you do to get this, the max guys are getting here (South Africa) is 118kw ATW?
at the beginning, the response of the car was so slow, when you try more. after around 8+ times, the response became quicker and quicker. it could be noticed from the sound of the engine.
Nth had done on the CTR (Stock on).
pyue6299 wrote:
jpg29 wrote:

at the beginning, the response of the car was so slow, when you try more. after around 8+ times, the response became quicker and quicker. it could be noticed from the sound of the engine.
Nth had done on the CTR (Stock on).
You saying the car predicts that you want to go fast and reacts faster?
By edd
lukits01 wrote:
edd wrote:DUDE! My brother saw ur car going around early this week on monday. He told me about ur rims and said maybe i should get them for my FN2. Unfortunately im not big on black wheels so i wont be lol. Plus mine is silver so the red lining wouldnt work on it.
imo, hot.
hahah so you're the prat that stole those plates from under my feet!

Yea Im thinking about the front and rear skirt... probably will get the rear skirt
Probably wait for aftermarket front lip kit, not so sure I like that damn mustache design
nor am I willing to pay AU$950 for something Im not so sure about
Hehe i had a feeling i was the reason why you had those plates ;)

Im thinking of getting the rear skirt too. i probably wont get the front one not only cos of the contrast with silver, but i also want to put these carbon fibre front lips i have on it. already put them against the stock front and they fit perfectly even though they were designed for a bmw 3 series lol. ill post pics once i mount them on

oh btw i dyno'd mine as well and got 152.8HP at the wheels

and also, i cant seem to find your wheels in that colour. special edition?
edd wrote: Hehe i had a feeling i was the reason why you had those plates ;)

Im thinking of getting the rear skirt too. i probably wont get the front one not only cos of the contrast with silver, but i also want to put these carbon fibre front lips i have on it. already put them against the stock front and they fit perfectly even though they were designed for a bmw 3 series lol. ill post pics once i mount them on

Was actually considering [FN2R] with red writing on white background for the small plates
kinna glad I didn't now that I know you have [FN2]

carbon lip already? PICS PICS!

where did u get your car dynoed? have a workshop for your car? considering modifying?

and yea the wheels are time attack edition made in limited number by RAYS in 2006
By edd
lukits01 wrote:
edd wrote: Hehe i had a feeling i was the reason why you had those plates ;)

Was actually considering [FN2R] with red writing on white background for the small plates
kinna glad I didn't now that I know you have [FN2]

carbon lip already? PICS PICS!

where did u get your car dynoed? have a workshop for your car? considering modifying?

and yea the wheels are time attack edition made in limited number by RAYS in 2006
i got it dyno'd at hyperdrive with my brother's ek9 type r. compared the results lol

and its hard to explain the carbon fibre addon so ill just post pics once i get em on

i was contemplating red writing on white plates too but settled for a more discrete black on white

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]