The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Bainey
Has anyone in Scotland had there car stolen?
By jreedy
Seiki wrote:Why ?
+1 seiki-

That's a bit random :lol:
By Bainey
Was reading all the stolen car threads and seems to be un heard of up here just wondered.
By Seiki
99.9% chance hundreds are stolen . Gotta remember when people get their cars stolen its only the VERY annoyed who post in this section . Lots of others just don't bother , and then there's the thousands who don't bother using enthusiasts sites at all .

My guess is it's just the same as everywhere else .
By KRISM_UK
not heard of any stolen up here for a while! always park mines 2up to be safe!
By Parry_VTec
TBW365 wrote:Doesn't Scotland have the highest rate of car crime in the UK?
What is your source??
By Julzbunny
'SCotland' is a bit vague geographically speaking to make a sweeping statement.

Down in the depths of Logie (a very deprived area of aberdeen, where there are more wooden boards than glass panes) your CTR might last about a few hours before it dissapeared. However some areas in aberdeen or scotland-wide i know of people who dont even lock their cars or houses at night.
Each area is completely different and its too hard to comment on an actual whole country to give an educated answer.
By gilberto
Julzbunny wrote:'SCotland' is a bit vague geographically speaking to make a sweeping statement.

Down in the depths of Logie (a very deprived area of aberdeen, where there are more wooden boards than glass panes) your CTR might last about a few hours before it dissapeared. However some areas in aberdeen or scotland-wide i know of people who dont even lock their cars or houses at night.
Each area is completely different and its too hard to comment on an actual whole country to give an educated answer.
Theres very little car crime in Aberdeen hence the low insurance banding.
By Julzbunny
gilberto wrote:
Julzbunny wrote:'SCotland' is a bit vague geographically speaking to make a sweeping statement.

Theres very little car crime in Aberdeen hence the low insurance banding.
Pfft low insurance, really? Coulda fooled me for the past 5 years... mind you not so bad now
By gilberto
Yeah, its seen as a low risk area as opposed to other areas around the UK.
By Julzbunny
xdcx wrote:How do you think we all got CTR's in the first place? :wink:
I rang up after seeing an ad in the local paper, then jumped on a train with Gs in my bag yo, then drove it home.
By Genga
Is Strathclyde a high risk insurance area?
By Genga
I got a D too...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]