The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
    Picked up my second type r last week after selling my SS civic type r.

Still loved my Ep3 but just wanted a change and a something more modern. Anyway a train down to stoke on trent last week and came back with this. (with one of these on my face the whole way home :-D ) :lol:

Comes with a some extras, Sat Nav, Rages, HFT, And park ass. After a an hour of fiddling about with all the toys i had figured everything out. The whole phone/ipod intigration is great all worked through the sat nav screen. Previous owner looked after it really well immaculate inside and out just what i was after as my my old civic was mint.

Already added a few bit n bobs:

White sidelight bulbs (from james MR JP CTR) as the oem one's look crap next to the hids.

Wind deflectors:

Not seen many championship white with rages and still unsure about them just now ill give it a while and see.

One thing that will be arriving shortly though........ GP Pack :WOOT (had to be done)
    Last edited by craigieboy902 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    By Superman001
    Vey nice dude :cool:

If I ever get round to replacing my ep3 then it will have to be the fn2 with lsd, if you have driven both how does it feel to drive compared to the standard model?
    By nige t
    Car looks great :cool:
    GP kit is for winners [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
    By scottiboy
    Looks perfect Craig

Sat Nav, Parking Sensors and Rages :cooldude:

..Scotty..
    By keithlou
    yes same here, when FN2 first came out i was like what the heek is honda doing this ugly face CTR just not right

then now at 2012 CW FN2's starting growing on me and it looks alright to me now lol

I think the design was ahead of its time, it blends in fairly good with all the funky design cars nowadays

only thing is the centre console looks 90% identical to a jazz....which i don't fancy much
    By Flying start
    Loks like you got your self a good one the my friend go pack will look sweet on the cw pics when you get it all fitted
    As for the rage wheels if you don't get on with the ill be happy to swap for the staners 18s and will get the sprayed cw? Cool cwctr [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
    Flying start wrote:If you don't mined me asking how much do they cost and did they come ready painted? They will look sweet on the car! My next ctr has to be cw looks the nuts [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
    Yes they do come painted [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
    long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]