The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By EvoStu
illeagalhunter wrote:I was offered Lightning alloys with tyres for £1200 today
A very good price and you should have taken the offer up. :thumbup:

If I could have got these in time I would have had these for my CW.

EvoStu.
By EvoStu
00041 wrote:Cost/Pics of Racing Stripes?
Do we know what colour these are? I'm assuming black?
Pics added, they are graphite grey in colour to be honest. Haven't confirmed the price but they are over £300 fitted. :shock: :lol:

EvoStu.
By JohnnoTypeR
EvoStu wrote:
illeagalhunter wrote:I was offered Lightning alloys with tyres for £1200 today
A very good price and you should have taken the offer up. :thumbup:

If I could have got these in time I would have had these for my CW.

EvoStu.
They do look nice, They would suit the C/W better than the Rages IMO

Thats such a con £300 for 2 little stickers! And i think they look :ymca:
By JohnnoTypeR
Looks good in Silver with the lightnings
By JohnnoTypeR
illeagalhunter wrote:Ive just been told that £1200 just for the rims bahh i was just about to break out the c/c
I was thinking that was cheap with tyres, But if your car already has Rages on you could just swap the tyres over. and then sell on your Rages.
By EvoStu
edd wrote:Is somebody going to get the carbon dash and illuminated door steps and post pics? :-D
Might do. :wink: :lol:

EvoStu.
By EvoStu
Stokes9 wrote:Does any one know were you can get the front and rear gloss black bumper extension's besides Honda!
Honda only. Its an OEM part.

EvoStu.
By neemstar
MrShabz wrote:The illuminated sills are tempting...wont be paying 300 quid though

Yeah what a rip off

Should be on Egay soon at a much reduced price from Holdcroft Honda hopefully :salut:
By kennyb
Stokes9 wrote:Does any one know were you can get the front and rear gloss black bumper extension's besides Honda!
theres a set on ebay just now dont know the link sry :thumbup:
By 00041
Just so I'm clear, are the racing stripes only the 2 stickers that go on the bonnet? Or is there more to them, like across the roof and down the bootlid?
Perhaps its just me,but £300+ for what is essentially about 5ft of sticky plastic is pushing it a bit I think...
By JohnnoTypeR
00041 wrote:Just so I'm clear, are the racing stripes only the 2 stickers that go on the bonnet? Or is there more to them, like across the roof and down the bootlid?
Perhaps its just me,but £300+ for what is essentially about 5ft of sticky plastic is pushing it a bit I think...
Just on the bonnet fella. £300 Honda are having a laugh, I thought they was taking the p*ss when they started charging £100 for the Type R logo kit. A Vinyl or Logo company could make you the same thing and match the colour of the Honda strips for around £100.
By EvoStu
JohnnoTypeR wrote:
00041 wrote:Just so I'm clear, are the racing stripes only the 2 stickers that go on the bonnet? Or is there more to them, like across the roof and down the bootlid?
Just on the bonnet fella. £300 Honda are having a laugh, I thought they was taking the p*ss when they started charging £100 for the Type R logo kit. A Vinyl or Logo company could make you the same thing and match the colour of the Honda strips for around £100.
Mook will be able to do these if people wanted them, he'd just need the measurements.

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]