The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By ibrogan
Mook

Have you recieved my request and money for 2 x external stickers for side/rear windows.

Payed via paypal this morning.

Ibrogan
By Genga
Can we still order?

I wanna make my car stand out that wee bit for next month (mainly so folk know who I am)
By Genga
Bump? :)
By Genga
Done, cheers :-D
By Genga
They have been ordered!!
By Genga
On a wee update, the stickers have arrived, and I plan on getting them on as soon as :cool:
By Genga
And now they're on, but if I can be honest here...I've totally flip them up!

The O/S side went on at a skew angle, and the N/S had letters not sticking.. Tell me what you think though?

Yeah, I ballsed up the O/S one...
By Sedge
Well at least it is unique and people will know it's you...!!!

I masked up the areas to get them right before sticking - so I have a masking taped negative of the sticker size, then just stuck it in the hole and it was in the right place lol.
Sedge
By Genga
So, the N/S, the P is squint..and the O/S is just out of place...

Could I possibly move after they've been stuck on? I'd only need to move the O/S "R" down a wee bit so I don't see it from the inside!!
By matgt3000
Genga wrote:So, the N/S, the P is squint..and the O/S is just out of place...

Could I possibly move after they've been stuck on? I'd only need to move the O/S "R" down a wee bit so I don't see it from the inside!!
Give it a try, its not like they are expensive, if it goes wrong buy a new set :lol:
By Genga
Yeah, that'll have to do :P
By hondacc
Does anyone else do the Type R decals for the side skirts in front of the back wheels for an FN2.I have PM Mook but still no reply
By Genga
Give him an email
By mook
Hi guys,

Thanks for the support. Just a quick note that I've managed to reduce the prices and they're now as follows;

* Small (280mm) url - 1 for £4.50, 2 for £8, 3 for £11 - inclusive of delivery - internal or external application.
* Medium (440mm) url - 1 for £5, pair for £9.50 - inclusive of delivery - internal or external application.

Cheers,
Mook
By Omi
could you not of made them cheaper about a week ago when i ordered mine :lol: .

Thanks for mine by the way forgot to e-mail you back when i got them :thumbup:
By Donna :)
Hey,

Bit of a random first post but i bought my second Type R last month, first one was cursed - in Honda's words 'you just got a dodgy one!'

I'm just wondering the stickers on the sides look ace, which size ones are these?

Sorry i'm useless at stuff like this.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]