The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Ryan1985
Free if you have BT broadband which is nice and £12 if you haven't. All the English and Scottish games ESPN got last year will be on this channel so I'll be getting it.
By Stevo M81
Ryan1985 wrote:It's basically ESPN and that's £10 so not much of a difference! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I have BT Fiber optic Broadband and sky so how does this work, do i just turn on channel 413 and 413 and i get the match's :scratch:
By berty182
Stevo M81 wrote:
Ryan1985 wrote:It's basically ESPN and that's £10 so not much of a difference! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I have BT Fiber optic Broadband and sky so how does this work, do i just turn on channel 413 and 413 and i get the match's :scratch:
No mate, you been to go to this link http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html and add the package [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
berty182 wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
No mate, you been to go to this link http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html and add the package [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Cheers matey, so after doing this i will be able to watch the matches on my TV and not just my laptop, right :wink:
By Ryan1985
Stevo M81 wrote:Cheers matey, so after doing this i will be able to watch the matches on my TV and not just my laptop, right :wink:
Correct. It'll just be like another 2 sport channels.
By Stevo M81
Ryan1985 wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Cheers matey, so after doing this i will be able to watch the matches on my TV and not just my laptop, right :wink:
Correct. It'll just be like another 2 sport channels.
Got it all sorted Ryan, thanks for the help [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
berty182 wrote:Took ages to get it sorted last night, their page was loading sooooo slow!
Yea noticed that myself Berty also cheers for the link matey :bigthumb:
By Stevo07
It's actually better than ESPN, they'll have more games and a bunch of the top games that ESPN never got. Good deal and hopefully it forces Sky to do something with their prices.
By Stevo M81
Stevo07 wrote:It's actually better than ESPN, they'll have more games and a bunch of the top games that ESPN never got. Good deal and hopefully it forces Sky to do something with their prices.
I think what BT is trying to do is get back some of their old customers who left and joined sky broadband and phone calls as they lost a lot over the last few years due to sky. Cracking deal looking forward till August [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By berty182
Stevo M81 wrote:
berty182 wrote:Took ages to get it sorted last night, their page was loading sooooo slow!
No worries mate, just got to wait now till the 1st of August for it all to kick off!
By Stevo M81
berty182 wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
No worries mate, just got to wait now till the 1st of August for it all to kick off!
I know matey, feels like forever :lol:
By berty182
BIG glens DC5 wrote:I need to get this sorted as BT sport are showing the UFC from august 1st.
I'm with Virgin at the mo but think I'll be going back to SKY and with BT internet.

Thanks for the link Berty.
No worries mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] i didnt know about UFC being shown on BT sport, another added bonus :-D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]