The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Geno
jtc wrote:Still no word on Sky signing a deal for this season :bad-words:
F*ck! This is a disaster for my winter sport watching :sad:

Packers fan here. Also part time Steelers fan due to having lots of friends living in Pitt. Was the dream Superbowl in 2011!
By hanzo
Sky normally had the most boring game on that week normally a redskins game or a god awful broncos game going on about how great tebow is bla bla bla
Doubt you will see a redskins game if sky show the nfl this season now they have RG3 would be too interesting
By HWA0001
Went to the first game in the new Wembley cant remember who was playing, my mates are more into it. Always watch the superbowl, good excuse for :beer:
By jtc
:WOOT :clap: :salut: :bigthumb:

Sky have signed a 3 year deal for NFL, so those with Sky Sports can watch the games they show in HD, then the rest online ...

The first game of the new season kicks off at 1:30am tonight - Cowboys vs Giants! Coverage starts at midnight on Sky Sports 1 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Geno
Big fail for big blue. My mate is still sulking.
By jtc
For those without Sky or wanting to stream, looks like Ch4 still have some games and strangely the BBC have decided to show some, but only on the BBC1 red button? :scratch:

Spending that spare F1 cash well then ...
By jtc
Those with Sky, you can get ESPN free for 3 months, which includes LOADS of College Football .... great background TV because there are 10x more TD's etc than NFL, plus you can lol at the band geeks [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By J4Y
Lol the bears walking through the colts defence with a 4man line. Luck getting battered the colts D is weak right now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]