The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
Ryan1985 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Just can't dislike anything about him...as a person.
So you know him personally do you? :roll:
Once during at a corporate event years ago. However, in ANY interview he's pretty damned humble, and have you ever heard of a single person saying he's a dick? That'd be a no.

Now get back in your Scottish box and don't take it personally. He's better than the Scottish dude, that is all.
danneth wrote:Gave it a good go, after the first set actually thought murray might do it, his record vs fed is one of the best about anyway, but soon as fed turns the screw thats it, theres a reason why he's earnt over 70million dollars from tennis :lol:
I couldn't believe that stat earlier and apparently that's without sponsorship money.
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:Gave it a good go, after the first set actually thought murray might do it, his record vs fed is one of the best about anyway, but soon as fed turns the screw thats it, theres a reason why he's earnt over 70million dollars from tennis :lol:
I couldn't believe that stat earlier and apparently that's without sponsorship money.
They were saying a win for Murray would be worth in the region of £100 million for him. :shock:
Stevo07 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
They were saying a win for Murray would be worth in the region of £100 million for him. :shock:
I can't see Murray getting close to the £100million mark even with a Wombles win.
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
I can't see Murray getting close to the £100million mark even with a Wombles win.
No idea I'm not an expert in the subject but that was the figures being discussed.
Sp1 wrote:Good show Andy. Was good to see his emotion in the post match chat. I'm sure any doubters would extend him the support next time after seeing just how much it means to him.
All show for the cameras, the lads a good actor. :lol:
EvoStu wrote:
Ryan1985 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Just can't dislike anything about him...as a person.
So you know him personally do you? :roll:
Once during at a corporate event years ago. However, in ANY interview he's pretty damned humble, and have you ever heard of a single person saying he's a dick? That'd be a no.

Now get back in your Scottish box and don't take it personally. He's better than the Scottish dude, that is all.
I don't really care who won, I'm hardly interested in tennis.

So you can judge people accurately on a TV interview? That's special. I might come across as a lady gardenia on here but I'm actually alright. :lol:
EvoStu wrote:
Sp1 wrote:Good show Andy. Was good to see his emotion in the post match chat. I'm sure any doubters would extend him the support next time after seeing just how much it means to him.
All show for the cameras, the lads a good actor. :lol:
:scratch:
EvoStu wrote:
ye no doubt another tiger woods, can double his earnings with sponsorship
Hold on a second because these earning figures to me seem like total bollox

Federer $70,000,000 with 17 major titles. 7 of which are Wimbledon titles
Murray £100,000,000 ($155,000,000) with 1 major title if he had won it

Double Federer's earning with 1 major title that he's already won 7 times... Absolute bullshite :lol:
Roger will start to fade in the next year or so, Nadal will also struggle with the amount of injures he's about to pick up, Djokavic will be Murreys main opponent for majors. The first is always the hardest to win. He will do it one day no doubt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]