The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By FireBIade2
dutch wrote:
Cat wrote:
dutch wrote:Do the paralympics have people with mental disabilities?
Thinking of entering?

:lol: . No.
Not sure you'd meet the criteria are you dutch *nudge* :lol:
By *nub*
J wrote:Nub was going well for a while but no surprise when his true colours show through. Do you know why team GB will do so well or even why team GB has so many athletes entering this year.
I forgot I posted in here lol.

cute response there J jumping to conclusions and trying to make me look bad but oh please... as if I would inadvertently reveal some kinda anti-disabled views or some sh-t. EvoStu wanna ban me as well :lol: Just because they are disabled I can't say it's sh-t?
I thought I was quite clear but sorry to disappoint you; I have no problem with disabled people or whatever. I just don't see why it should be on the popular channels if it doesnt actually reflect the proportion of viewers interest. I do think alot of the sports are pointless but fair enough if they want to do it and if people wanna watch it. But if for example, only 1 million of the UK population wanted to watch paralympics, 30m wanna watch eastenders then it should be as such and that is all im saying. Channel 4 might be a reasonable compromise I don't know, i'm clearly not a fan. Yes I will laugh at blind football too :thumbup:
By *nub*
J wrote:Do you know why team GB will do so well or even why team GB has so many athletes entering this year.
this may be a trick question but is it something to do with the war in Iraq etc?
By FireBIade2
Just watching the rest of the olympic closing ceremony. Was really hoping Brain May was going to break out into this

By NyseriA
DaveChapman wrote:
Sedge wrote:Nub, Channel 4 are carrying the Paralympics with the BBC taking the radio coverage. BBC One is safe.
i'm sorry but nobody gives a fu ck about paralympics, it shouldnt be on TV at all, or put it on some other channel.
It's sold out and is expected to be as busy as the Olympics :shock:
By Omni
J wrote:Do you know why team GB will do so well or even why team GB has so many athletes entering this year.
Is it because we have shite loads of people signed off on disability who actually have nothing wrong with them?
By EvoStu
Liam Type-R wrote::lol: at dave.
Well...........he's currently sitting it out now. So we're laughing at him as well. He's probably got 700 other aliases though to choose from.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:
dutch wrote:What happened? I always miss the good stuff.
Dave said something that was fairly truthful, rage ensued.
Rage. :rotflmao:

A moderator clicking one button is classified as rage. :roflmao:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]