The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Nemesis24
Interesting, L'Equipe are reporting that Nasri has failed to reach an agreement with the Arsenal and according to early reports in France he favours a move to United... Not sure how to feel with this one, i mean he is a winger isnt he? How many do we need?! Although I have heard that he played in the middle for Asnl last season but opinions of him in that position seem divided, i dont watch nearly as much of Asnl as others so perhaps someone can enlighten me?
By slamduncan
Nemesis24 wrote:Interesting, L'Equipe are reporting that Nasri has failed to reach an agreement with the Arsenal and according to early reports in France he favours a move to United... Not sure how to feel with this one, i mean he is a winger isnt he? How many do we need?! Although I have heard that he played in the middle for Asnl last season but opinions of him in that position seem divided, i dont watch nearly as much of Asnl as others so perhaps someone can enlighten me?
He plays on the wing because he can, his best spell in the league last season was when Fabregas was injured and he slotted into an advanced centre mid role in the absence of Cesc. He's said himself he prefers to play in the middle, but he is also a quality winger as we've all seen.

Just hope he re-signs for Arsenal. Not going to be happy if they all leave for rivals, minus Cesc.
By dean71
J4Y wrote:
dean71 wrote:Clichy has gone to city
Shame hopefully Baines will come in next up Nasri can feck off as well money grubbing tawt
+1
I do like nasri, he played some good football last year tbf but yeah go to city on mega money and win fook all
By Genga
Latest good news. McShagger to stay :salut:
By EvoStu
David A wrote:Tevez is wanting out of city according to sky sports
BBC have reported the same. I'm not sure how he's going to escape Citehad Airlines grasp though as he's got a £40 million price tag and nobody is going to pay that.

He may have to buy himself out.
By white-n-black
EvoStu wrote:
David A wrote:Tevez is wanting out of city according to sky sports
BBC have reported the same. I'm not sure how he's going to escape Citehad Airlines grasp though as he's got a £40 million price tag and nobody is going to pay that.

He may have to buy himself out.
That's what you call owned!)
By EvoStu
white-n-black wrote:Looks like liverfool are about to sign charlie adam. Why they need him i dont know, dought he'll get a game.
Was thinking the same. Strange signing. Yet another Dalglish overpriced special no doubt.
By berty182
Great set piece taker, strong, good passer of the ball. Great signing i reckon, may not get played all the time but could be someone who could change a game.
By white-n-black
berty182 wrote:Great set piece taker, strong, good passer of the ball. Great signing i reckon, may not get played all the time but could be someone who could change a game.
Take it you missed the second half of blackpools season then lol
By white-n-black
EvoStu wrote:
white-n-black wrote:Looks like liverfool are about to sign charlie adam. Why they need him i dont know, dought he'll get a game.
Was thinking the same. Strange signing. Yet another Dalglish overpriced special no doubt.
It is strange since theyve got gerard (last season i think). Henderson and a good few other midfielders plus now they want our winger downing.
By berty182
white-n-black wrote:
berty182 wrote:Great set piece taker, strong, good passer of the ball. Great signing i reckon, may not get played all the time but could be someone who could change a game.
Take it you missed the second half of blackpools season then lol
He was very close to leaving blackpool in the January transfer window but any deal broke down and his heart and commitment was no longer with the club which is what Holloway said. He had a great game last game of the season against man u. In a better team he will be great
By Stevo07
berty182 wrote:In a better team he will be great
This I would like to see but doubt it. At Liverpool will he be allowed to attempt the Holywood passes. shots from 40 yards and not back track like at Blackpool? It's easy for a good player to shine in a weaker team or even a team with low expectations, Liverpool is a massive step up though so will need to be better than good.
By berty182
Stevo07 wrote:
This I would like to see but doubt it. At Liverpool will he be allowed to attempt the Holywood passes. shots from 40 yards and not back track like at Blackpool? It's easy for a good player to shine in a weaker team or even a team with low expectations, Liverpool is a massive step up though so will need to be better than good.
Alonso was allowed to.....
By Stevo07
berty182 wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Alonso was allowed to.....
Fair point.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]