The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By scot
Old craigys been getting pelters. Had the nerve to stand up last night and say everyone is being so negative, oh the irony!!

Would like to see either Rhodes or mackail Smith pair with Naismith up top. Drop Hutton, can't get a game at villa, great going forward but pish at the back, and if you play either snodgrass or Forrest infront of him the right side just gets hammered.

I kinda of echo the calls for a Fletcher call up, but there's alot of rumours going about he upset the camp a bit.

Save Miller for the bench and give him 10 at the end
By Stevo07
I seen that Scot, the Flipping irony of this man to be moaning about negativity.

Hutton was an accident waiting to happen, I know we're short on full backs but I'd rather play anyone else than someone not playing at club level.

Also why play two non wingers out wide on their wrong foot when we have two out and out pacey wingers on the bench? James Morrison in centre mid? Please, he's a mediocre attacking midfielder and utterly uninspiring in a Scotland jersey. Adam is shite, his delivery is nowhere near the standard of Mulgrew's. Caldwell was decent in the holding role but is probably our best CB (says it all really).

Talking about forwards we've got Maloney, Forrest, Mackie, McCormack, Phillips and Rhodes all playing well at their clubs but we go with the Canada based Miller. Sick of it. :bad-words:
By scot
I heard whispers today he might be getting the bullet? I think this is one of the better Scotland teams for a while, just we are playing so poor, and it's clearly the tactics.

We had a discussion before about Morrison. He has shown me nothing to make me thing he belongs in a Jersey.
By scot
Just seen the line up. I don't get it.
By scot
Brown Fletcher
Commons Morrison Forrest

Fletcher
By scot
Disallowed goal. Sort your ears bale.
By gilberto
The disallowed goal was a joke and it wasn't a penalty but at the end of the day even if we had won it would have just given us false hope of qualifying.
By scot
I don't want levein to go. I definitely don't want Strachan
By Ryan1985
scot wrote:I don't want levein to go. I definitely don't want Strachan
Why not? Took Celtic to the last 16 of the CL twice and beat Rangers to the SPL title when they were cheating.
By scot
Ryan1985 wrote:
scot wrote:I don't want levein to go. I definitely don't want Strachan
Why not? Took Celtic to the last 16 of the CL twice and beat Rangers to the SPL title when they were cheating.
He also signed some of the worst players to ever play at Celtic park, and he was part of the Celtic side that failed to win away from home in Europe?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]