The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By dandemoraliser
They're just trying to avoid the 25 penalty for going into administration by saying its the holding company etc etc.

Would be a shame, loads of history at the club (if not at their current ground)
By J4Y
dandemoraliser wrote:They're just trying to avoid the 25 penalty for going into administration by saying its the holding company etc etc.

Would be a shame, loads of history at the club (if not at their current ground)
yeah i know but if they get that points deduction i dont think they'll ever recover

only time will tell i guess
By burton
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! :-D

always nice to see the scum doing well!

time to admit there is only ONE team on the South coast-agreed?

By J4Y
burton wrote:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! :-D

yes there is only one on the south coast jsut so happens that its based in the non gh-ey navy boy town :thumbup:
By dandemoraliser

wasn't so long ago you were languishing where soton are.........and then what did your saviour do???? :shouldbeinteresting:
By burton
dandemoraliser wrote:

wasn't so long ago you were languishing where soton are.........and then what did your saviour do???? :shouldbeinteresting:
never in the first division or what ever its called these days...and as for that bloke you refer too, yes he did good for us and took the scum down! :thumbup:
By algreene
As Sean Bean in Patriot games said.. (Irish accent)

'They're gone!!!'
By burton
Don't post naked pics. :roll:

I can't be bothered to work out which one was the one that was the offending item, so the lot have been deleted. Pap.
By J4Y
just you wait mate, just you wait

oh hows the "new" stadium :lol: falling down is it?

ah nice to see the :ymca: boys from the shite navy town are still second rate :thumbup:
By burton
wait for what mate? be waiting a long time for anything decent to happen in that small town down the road.

as for the stadium, one of the most intimidating in the top flight league, and plans are starting shortly for our new one.

second rate what? please do explain?!

oh and look forward to massive mateches such as yeovil town,walsall and lady garden! :stfu:
By burton
oh how could i forgot, 4 year anniversary :salut:

By J4Y
burton wrote:
as for the stadium, one of the most intimidating in the top flight league, :
:roll: please the only intimidating about that stadium is the fear it might fall down its a effin hole, you want intimidating try the Bombonera haha pompey fans lording it up as your johnny big balls now, i suspect your tenure in top flight football will be come to a end soon enough.

well just see what happens next season now Lowe has nark'd off :WOOT finally the rebuilding project can happen!
By algreene
burton wrote:wait for what mate? be waiting a long time for anything decent to happen in that small town down the road.

as for the stadium, one of the most intimidating in the top flight league, and plans are starting shortly for our new one.

second rate what? please do explain?!

oh and look forward to massive mateches such as yeovil town,walsall and chap! :stfu:

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa Portsmouth??!!?!?!!!!!

You will be lucky not to get relegated too you fool!! Portsmouth are total sh!te....
By burton
burton wrote:Don't post naked pics. :roll:

I can't be bothered to work out which one was the one that was the offending item, so the lot have been deleted. Pap.
sorry :oops:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]