The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
Great to see Dave Bautista in there. Thought he was great in Guardians and seeing his interviews he comes across as just a general nice guy who is in awe of everything. The sheer size of the man should make for an interesting bad guy.
By richd7
dandemoraliser wrote:dribble.

(awaits "oh it looks like a db9")
I got a semi...
By duckdodgersuk
Bond Is Back!
And Christoph Waltz too :WOOT

By Rambo
duckdodgersuk wrote:Bond Is Back!
And Christoph Waltz too :WOOT

waltz is awesome, best film is inglorious child without a father with him
By EagleCTR
brucelee11271940 wrote:Batista is doing well. New bond, Guardians of the Galaxy.

Monica Bell??!! YUM!!
Bellucci. She is getting on a bit now but yeah, definite MILF.
By EvoStu
EagleCTR wrote:
brucelee11271940 wrote:Batista is doing well. New bond, Guardians of the Galaxy.

Monica Bell??!! YUM!!
Bellucci. She is getting on a bit now but yeah, definite MILF.
She's an unbelievably attractive woman.

By Mark
Maybe 20 years ago
By duckdodgersuk
I never knew she got em out in Dracula
:shock:

By richd7
She gets everything out in Irreversible.. but then it gets nasty!
By J@mes
Mark wrote:not sure if SRS
Got to agree. She's 6/10 at best.
By Gozza
richd7 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:dribble.

(awaits "oh it looks like a db9")
I got a semi...
I now work for Aston and this project has been one of the hardest for me to keep quiet about, it was such a closely guarded project that none of us knew the name of the car until the live unveiling. I had friends who read a recent story about Bond swapping his Aston for a Fiat 500, all I could do was play the old 'oh really?' card, along with a poker face, yet inside I was dying to tell them about the new Bond car.

I actually spend quite a bit of time at the facility where they build these and the pictures don't really do it justice. Today I was having a really close look at the exact car that came back from the unveiling, as the only ones I had seen over the last couple of months were the 'stunt' cars. It really does look awesome inside and out.
By richd7
But it's just for the film isn't it? They won't be on sale?

Also, what gadgets in this one, or is it going to be another gadget-less Bond like the last three?
By J@mes
Probably gadget less with the most boring, clumsy bond there has ever been just like the last 3.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]