The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
George Lucas style. Love the little head move in the x-wing and "the dark side... and trade negotiations."

By VTEC77
Love the fact that Han Solo hasn't changed his wardrobe in 30 odd years :cooldude: :lol:

I seriously cant wait for this along with the Star Wars Battlefront game on the Frostbite 3 engine! This year is going to be a great year for us Star Wars geeks :geek: :P
By Adey
1st film I ever saw at the cinema was New Hope in 1977. I can't convey how excited I am. I had a lump in my throat most of the way through the teaser #2 then seeing Han & Chewy was almost too much :oops:

Just hope he keeps the lens flare to an absolute minimum. I don't want to see another trade negotiation or council meeting & it's good to see all the real sets instead of the abomination CGI sets in I, II & III :roll:
By EvoStu
He's already said they've tried to keep the amount of CGI to a minimum compared to the last 3. Can't wait though, properly excited.
By jtc
They're £129.99 most places, but SAVAUG gets you £10 off at iwantoneofthose. Topcashback had a 12% offer running up until yesterday on toys & games @ iwoot.

Keep an eye on Zavvi as there are usually codes for there, or topcashback is currently 9.45%.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]