The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Grov24
What plot holes are you on about Stu?
By richd7
Grov24 wrote:What plot holes are you on about Stu?

By karl
I'd love to hear the plot holes from someone who hadn't watched the plot hole vids other people made like the one above :salut:
By EvoStu
karl wrote:I'd love to hear the plot holes from someone who hadn't watched the plot hole vids other people made like the one above :salut:
There are more in there than I'd picked out. He's just being ott in the video.
By richd7
I agree that vid finds loads as with any movie, but I do recall wondering about the whole mission based off cave drawings, the crew who were all a bit braindead, taking off the helmets, the whole point of the alien goo and pregnancy, and loll'd hard when Theron was unable to only run in a straight line. It was more of a b movie than the epic it was advertised as. Nothing new and a predictable female survivor as always.

They should've just nuked the entire script from orbit... only way to be sure.
By Russ*CTR*
I havent watched the plot holes clip.

But did they mention how the team managed to get lost, when they had probes that had mapped the interior of the ship?
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:I agree that vid finds loads as with any movie, but I do recall wondering about the whole mission based off cave drawings, the crew who were all a bit braindead, taking off the helmets, the whole point of the alien goo and pregnancy, and loll'd hard when Theron was unable to only run in a straight line. It was more of a b movie than the epic it was advertised as. Nothing new and a predictable female survivor as always.

They should've just nuked the entire script from orbit... only way to be sure.
My missus screamed at the screen "roll sideways you stupid bitch!" :lol:

There were so many "conveniences" setup during the movie it just made it laughable.
By dutch
Russ*CTR* wrote:I havent watched the plot holes clip.

But did they mention how the team managed to get lost, when they had probes that had mapped the interior of the ship?

That was a bit stupid, and when they saw the snake :lol: oooo arn't you just gorgeous :-|
By mjhamilton
dutch wrote:

That was a bit stupid, and when they saw the snake :lol: oooo arn't you just gorgeous :-|

the snake penis
By richd7
EvoStu wrote:There were so many "conveniences" setup during the movie it just made it laughable.
I reckon Dork Knight Rises beats it for "conveniences" though - how many times in that does someone almost die, just for Bats to turn up at the last second (how the hell, in that huge city, does he know exactly where to be at all times). Plus even Batlad himself gets "saved" at the last second when rubber-cheeks somehow manages to silently ride the bat-bike past the rioting outside and up into Bane's face!
By motty
richd7 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:There were so many "conveniences" setup during the movie it just made it laughable.
I reckon Dork Knight Rises beats it for "conveniences" though - how many times in that does someone almost die, just for Bats to turn up at the last second (how the hell, in that huge city, does he know exactly where to be at all times). Plus even Batlad himself gets "saved" at the last second when rubber-cheeks somehow manages to silently ride the bat-bike past the rioting outside and up into Bane's face!
difference was the dark knight rises was a good film unlike prometheus which was pants
By richd7
motty wrote:difference was the dark knight rises was a good film unlike prometheus which was pants
Really? Found it a big letdown after Batman Begins and Dark Knight. Too many cliches and plot holes in what was supposed to be a serious well thought out storyline. Over rated (much like Skyfall) and should've been left with just the first two.
By EvoStu
mjhamilton wrote:
dutch wrote:

the snake penis
It's a snake penis vagina! lol!
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
dutch wrote:

the snake penis
It's a snake penis vagina! lol!
Can't believe four posts slipped by before someone spotted that ;)
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:
It was definitely the worst of the 3 bale movies. Didn't enjoy any of it at all.
By richd7
dutch wrote:Second part of aliens tonight. why didn't these fools put marine's and xenomorphs in prometheus, please put them in the sequel.
... because they hired the writer of Lost, not the writer of Alien and Aliens.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]