The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By kingofdbrits
An article in this months TG mag about the new series

RS6 Vs Skier, Alfa Romeo Challenge (to buy a sub £1k car), GT-R Vs Bullet Train, Reinventing the Police Car (buy a sub £1k car and convert into a police chaser), Top Gear Vs The Germans (Sabine and the german equivalent take on JC & Co)

Get the Sky+ programmed!
By Ali
kingofdbrits wrote: Alfa Romeo Challenge (to buy a sub £1k car),
That should buy them a 2 year old one :wink:
Ali wrote:
kingofdbrits wrote: Alfa Romeo Challenge (to buy a sub £1k car),
That should buy them a 2 year old one :wink:
Yes, but it has to be WORKING, hence the challenge. Apperently hammonds has a piece of floor missing and can see the road.
By livo
I hope it is a longer run than the last couple. It bugs me when you just get into it they pull the rug from under you. You then have to make do with 5th Gear. :sad:
By sn:afu
I've missed Jezza and the boys so cant wait for this :thumbup:

5th gear is about as good as getting aids :bad-words:
By dnz 21
this is what we can expect....

Fire up the blues and twos - Top Gear is back! Our first episode sees the presenters on the hunt for the perfect police pursuit vehicle. We'll be putting their home-made cop cars through their paces, aided and abetted by Inspector Stig of the Yard.

James will be introducing a brand new member of the Top Gear family, before stepping smartly aside so they can make their mark on the show with an incredible feat of daring-do.

If that wasn't enough, Jeremy will be tearing up the track in the freakishly quick Ferrari F430 Scuderia.

Plus, there's a break from the norm as the Reasonably Priced Car welcomes a pair of stars in the contrasting shapes of the Friday Night Project's Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins
livo wrote:I hope it is a longer run than the last couple. It bugs me when you just get into it they pull the rug from under you. You then have to make do with 5th Gear. :sad:
I think there's 6 episode's in this series :bad-words:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]