The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By r8byb
Hi guys,

Few pictures from my trackday at Donnington, this was very much a learning curve as i've done alot to the chassis and handling and didn't know how it would perform. Also need to get used to running a plate diff as when you turn in with the brakes on like i'm used to the diff locks a fair bit so it's difficult to get that initial purchase you need to get the front in. All mostly down to my driving rather than the car which performed flawlessly throughout the day.

The -3 front camber seems to be perfect as under heavy cornering the tyre looks pretty flat to the road so i'm happy with that.

Next up are some AP racing/Stoptech/Tarox 4/6 pot brakes in time for Oulton, may try and do another day before then too :)

Also thanks to Julian (hovblackctr) for coming down and helping me :D

Heres the pictures anyway.

Oh And not to forget the "kill" list:

R35 GTR
Ferrari F430 Scudderia
Clio V6 on ITBS
Cheverolet Corvette
BMW M3
Caterham Don't know model

PS - Kill list is a joke :roflmao: I did go past the cars when they were going for it, but if driven properly i know they'd be miles quicker :roflmao:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]