The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
tuf wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:You just hit the gas and the brakes at the same time while rolling to spin up the turbo, then you hold it till peak boost on your gauge & your ready to run (or your brakes melt :lol: )

Whens the next RWYB at York? I'm itching to see wht numbers I can run with cams.
Are you cammed up now, prayoonto???? :shock: :cool:
What figures is it pushing out regarding to torque and bhp, graph would be cool
Will be a few weeks untill I can get tuned sadly, but if it makes 270 on TDI's dyno I'll be pleased with it.
By EP3crew
dannievo wrote:Only 106 mph with SC ? Is that good ? thought you would be in 109-111 mph range.

otherwise 1.9 and your defentely in 12's
Whats SC .. ???

The best speed i hit on the day was 109 MPH... I was getting way too much wheel spin. on the road tyres... I shouldnt have a problem getting in the 12's with some good slicks...
By dannievo
EP3crew wrote:
dannievo wrote:Only 106 mph with SC ? Is that good ? thought you would be in 109-111 mph range.

Whats SC .. ???

The best speed i hit on the day was 109 MPH... I was getting way too much wheel spin. on the road tyres... I shouldnt have a problem getting in the 12's with some good slicks...
Ahh sorry mate ;) Though you had SC But yeah trappin 109mph, With goods slicks your in easy 12's :thumbup:
By EP3crew
dannievo wrote:
EP3crew wrote:

Whats SC .. ???

Ahh sorry mate ;) Though you had SC But yeah trappin 109mph, With goods slicks your in easy 12's :thumbup:
Hopefully in a few weeks i'll be running it again... :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]