The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By cressie
CPL Racing wrote:Yep, I'm up for it
Good to see your coming Guy, see you there!! :-D
By cressie
Tarticus wrote:Ill be there for a laugh
Pete,

I thought you had handed in the towel?
By Scott Whitelaw
I will be there to help anyone out or give advice, if anyone cares! :lol:

Pete...... we can sit on the sidelines and say to the turbo boys...."oh thats pish man, not enough boost..... bollox, need more boost there son..... telling ya.... more boost will sort you out"
By Tarticus

Pete...... we can sit on the sidelines and say to the turbo boys...."oh thats pish man, not enough boost..... bollox, need more boost there son..... telling ya.... more boost will sort you out"
LOL I may not even be in the Civic as its up for sale, but I recon my new diesel monster will get me there in style............when I get it that is.

But yer, we can sit there as sort of advisors and go thats pish dude that is, dont do it like that do it like this etc etc.
By Aaron Coady
Tarticus wrote:

LOL I may not even be in the Civic as its up for sale, but I recon my new diesel monster will get me there in style............when I get it that is.

But yer, we can sit there as sort of advisors and go thats pish dude that is, dont do it like that do it like this etc etc.
With some Harry Enfield hats on, Dont wanna do it like that.... :thumbup:

Pete, What diesel car are you getting? Any ideas?
By Tarticus
Well looking at maybe a Audi A2 1.4 TDI (Dont Laugh) £35.00 a year tax and about £200.00 to insure it sounds great to me.

Il be honest I had my fun and probably getting old and need my slippers, but I know it sounds soppy but found the woman of my dreams and want to settle down get a house and had my fill of fast cars etc etc

Probably end up with a Focus or maybe a Golf something like that, I hate Peugeot and Renault so counts them out and not keen on Vauxhall, so dont have that much choice really, the power / speed of it dont really bother me as long as I can get 90MPH on the motorway ill be happy
By Aaron Coady
Tarticus wrote:
Well looking at maybe a Audi A2 1.4 TDI (Dont Laugh) £35.00 a year tax and about £200.00 to insure it sounds great to me.

Il be honest I had my fun and probably getting old and need my slippers, but I know it sounds soppy but found the woman of my dreams and want to settle down get a house and had my fill of fast cars etc etc

Probably end up with a Focus or maybe a Golf something like that, I hate Peugeot and Renault so counts them out and not keen on Vauxhall, so dont have that much choice really, the power / speed of it dont really bother me as long as I can get 90MPH on the motorway ill be happy
Glad you've found the woman of your dreams, nearly everyone on here feels like that, but not everyone has the balls to come out and say it.
Can't go wrong with a VW/AUDI product, the 1.4 TDI's are very economical, and at £35.00 a year on tax, its good value for money and a good long term investment. :thumbup:
By cressie
Aaron Coady wrote:
Tarticus wrote:

Glad you've found the woman of your dreams, nearly everyone on here feels like that, but not everyone has the balls to come out and say it.
Can't go wrong with a VW/AUDI product, the 1.4 TDI's are very economical, and at £35.00 a year on tax, its good value for money and a good long term investment. :thumbup:
OMG I think Im going start an Old farts support group!!!
By Aaron Coady
cressie wrote:
Aaron Coady wrote:
Tarticus wrote:

OMG I think Im going start an Old farts support group!!!
Group buy on Yoga classes anyone?
By CPL Racing
Il be honest I had my fun and probably getting old and need my slippers, but I know it sounds soppy but found the woman of my dreams and want to settle down get a house and had my fill of fast cars etc etc.

Wait 'till you've been married for 20 years, you'll wish you had your car back :lol:
By Aaron Coady
Tarticus wrote:Lol ill race you in my turbo Diesel be funny if I beat somr Type Rs even though I aint sold mine yet.
Buy GAP insurance, and drive straight into the side of a Type-R at Pod. Best way in my opinion. Then we can all return home, and have something to talk about on here. - - - Yoga classes still available for all those that have privately PM'd me regarding it.
By cressie
CPL Racing wrote:Il be honest I had my fun and probably getting old and need my slippers, but I know it sounds soppy but found the woman of my dreams and want to settle down get a house and had my fill of fast cars etc etc.

Wait 'till you've been married for 20 years, you'll wish you had your car back :lol:
Your not wrong their Guy, Pete you need to put the motor in moth balls, stick it in the garage for a few years pull it out when that time comes, and you'll be glad you kept it!! :-D :-D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]