The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By Geno
Quite the looker huh? I wondered if it had a chequered past aswell under the horror. My mate is in the market for a DC5 and asked me to enquire. I'll keep trying to get him to go for something that doesn't look like it's driven by someone who says they live their life 1/4 mile at a time.
By dutch
Geno wrote:Quite the looker huh? I wondered if it had a chequered past aswell under the horror. My mate is in the market for a DC5 and asked me to enquire. I'll keep trying to get him to go for something that doesn't look like it's driven by someone who says they live their life 1/4 mile at a time.

He could always over night parts from japan [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I disagree guys Paul brown cars are massive in the import industry and as the yen went up prices did too mines blue but stock, I would be tempted to go that way when bored take it no 1 spotted the 1500 mugen spoiler on the back too maybe a bit over price but Paul knows his stuff bet its a really sought after example thumbs up from me

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]