The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Jules
Ordering mine this weekend. The camera alone is worth the upgrade, the extras are just cool though (That image gif type thing is clever)
Watch 0S2 is probably the best thing announced though. Not sure on the iPad Pro but not really a want for me, my old iPad is still running well, just annoyingly small (16GB)

At least the android owners can switch over easily now with the app they launched on the android store.
By yella
how apple can genuinely offer a device that shoots 4k video with 16gb is beyond me........................................

the ipad pro looks a good bit of kit for industry though, i can see a lot of companies going for them especially with the ipenil thing
By jtc
Don't forget to get a $99 stylus!

I watched the entire thing and can honestly say nothing wow'd me. At least all the clever tv stuff is more than iTunes.
By MarkX
Jules wrote:A9 is up to 70% faster CPU performance and up to 90% faster graphics compared to the A8 chip inside the iPhone 6
Average joe will never notice the difference!
By Magnificent_one
Completely missed the keynote. Just checked the specs for the new Phone. Looks ok but I'll hold off for the 7 or 7S probably. My 4S is still going strong *touch wood* and i'm in the middle of building a house so chances are a new Phone will just get damaged/scratched.
Also i don't want a Phone that is even slimmer or even lighter than the previous. Just build a Phone with the same thickness and weight and put in a better battery FFS, people want better batterylife not a light Phone!
And a camera that is flush with the case. How hard can that be? :roll:
By Mark
Imo both flag ship devices look awesome.

The videos Apple do that show the 3d thing in action really look good, especially when the guy/gal touches the map and its appears in a zoomed window, small little things like Touch ID that are hard to go back on and just get taken as gimmicks until you no longer have it, like
By Welshy81
I've been considering a switch from my current S5 to either the S6 edge or the new iPhone 6s (may be even the plus version). Really sat on the fence at the moment between the devices.

On the tech side of things I think it's fair to say the edge really does nail the iPhone.
By Jules
Kieran_CTR » 11 Sep 2015 18:51 wrote:Ive ordered mine with my mate at O2 so I get the first batch as they are only taking so many pre orders :D can't wait to get it & check out the 4K camera & 3D touch
Just buying mine outright from Apple; crazy giving the phone company all that extra money for the phone?!
By TimEP3
Super excited about getting a new phone. Going to order it up, make some calls, send some texts, take some pics, browse the net. Just like i did with my last phone. And the phone before that. And the phone before that. And the ... zzz
Last edited by TimEP3 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kieran_CTR
Jules » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 pm wrote:
Kieran_CTR » 11 Sep 2015 18:51 wrote:Ive ordered mine with my mate at O2 so I get the first batch as they are only taking so many pre orders :D can't wait to get it & check out the 4K camera & 3D touch
Just buying mine outright from Apple; crazy giving the phone company all that extra money for the phone?!
I get 50% friends/family discount on my my phone bill every month & get unlimited calls, messaging & 10GB of Internet so only costs me ££35 a month :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]