The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By slamduncan
Ive had a day on this now and I quite enjoy it.

Not going to say its the best game evar because it isn't, but the single player is fun and the multiplayer is challenging and engaging, despite me not being much of a multiplayer person.
I like that they normalise all weapon damage and armour on players whether level 5 or 25 and i dont feel disadvantaged as such to be lower level other than the lack of talents unlocked in the tree.

It has traces of borderlands and halo to me with the pvp setup of an mmo.

Enjoying for now after being disappointed with the reviews before purchase.
By Mart
About the only update I can think of is it must be average at best which is why your post is the first in over a month :lol:
By danneth
Everyone I know love this atm, my brother is playing it night after night with Evostance etc, I watched him on it last night I hate it looks shite reminds me of a better Halo at best.
By J@mes
Worst game ever, repetitive as sin.
By J@mes
It might be your cup of tea. It was never going to appeal to me but I got it in a bundle like you so thought may as well try it
By Evostance
danneth wrote:Everyone I know love this atm, my brother is playing it night after night with Evostance etc, I watched him on it last night I hate it looks shite reminds me of a better Halo at best.
It's pretty good, even your other has joined us.

It has become a little bit repetitive with the dailies, however there's still quite a bit to do. The expansion will be here in 5 weeks as well.

We've started another character to double all of our items :lol:
By skinnyman9000
I've lost interest in this now. Level 21, no further story line progression, just repetitive 'strikes'. Multiplayer is pretty non-existent too. If you like Halo multiplayer you'll get on with it, but there's zero strategy or thinking involved online. "Run at player, holding trigger, he dies/you die" rinse & repeat
By Shappers
Level 5 last night.

it's very very pretty, first experience of a next gen console and it looks awesome. But the gameplay is doing nothing for me at the moment. Going to give it a few more goes but otherwise i'm going to be trading it in for Shadow of Mordor...
By slamduncan
If you dont like repetitive games, shadow of mordor isnt for you.

I have both and Mordor is far more repetitive for me.
By noooooobs-type r
Anyone still playing this? Im addicted since HOW launched.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]