The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By DANCTRs-o-t
Hey guys just a quick heads up. Woke up this morning to find a set of keys and an Arden blue Astra VXR missing from outside. Reg number is S18DMW. Any sughtings or info will be much appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by DANCTRs-o-t on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CTRpoverty
That blows :bad-words:

Stick the location in the title so it may stand out any one skim reading the topics before work in the same area
By DANCTRs-o-t
Newannaive wrote:yours..?
yea
By DANCTRs-o-t
Bang on, ignored the other car keys didn't look for money or anything. Went straight for the key to mine.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Twist Marks arm to use one of his motors as he has far too many cars for one man and they mainly sit in his drive doing f**k all.....

Chris
By DANCTRs-o-t
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Twist Marks arm to use one of his motors as he has far too many cars for one man and they mainly sit in his drive doing f**k all.....

Chris

Haha there's that rather pimp s2k doing nothing lol
By DANCTRs-o-t
Whether I get it back or not I don't want to keep it now, looks like I'll be S15 shopping soon.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
DANCTRs-o-t wrote:
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Chris

Haha there's that rather pimp s2k doing nothing lol
Twist his arm - it sits there doing nothing except growing moss! You should actually consider buying it as it has all the right bits and you would love it!

Chris
By DANCTRs-o-t
I keep telling him he should let me have it lol. Insurance is sky high on them though that's the only issue.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]