The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Tarticus
Does this mean its blew up or gone wrong again ?

On a serious note, if it has been robbed again thats totally shocking, what about investing in a DiskLock or even better Security Post behind the car....................really cant believe its been robbed twice

Ill speak to some friends in Manchester Plod tomorrow, and get the low down

cant believe it again Jesus Sad Sad day
By fingery
Bloody hell Seano. For it to be nicked twice there has to be more to it than just being random :evil:

Not sure whether to say i hope it's found or not as you've had a fair bit of bad luck.

Whatever happens, I hope you get the result you want with it. :-D
By seano
Clearly the car was targeted. I was trying to listen to where the car was going as I called 999, sounded like it was heading towards Greater Manchester via the A580. Talking to the Warrington Traffic car who attended. it didn't head towards Liverpool on the A580 as they came that way. I have a feeling that it was a visit from the bank robbers again. The really galling part that is that the car was actually going great guns again after the last time, better than ever - certainly the police haven't got a hope in hell of catching it.

Looks like I am out of the game, the last robbery cost me 10K, I doubt I will get insurance again at a price I can afford and to be honest, I can't ask Maggie to live with this risk. How utterly ironic that I did my commute the fastest I'd ever managed on the clear roads of New Years day and that I was looking forward to being back on an even keel in 2008, putting the ASTs on and doing some trackdays and the HET. So much for my reassurances to the family that they would never come back and that they shouldn't worry - didn't even make it past January 2nd.

I have a feeling that the next we will see of her is when a Bank is robbed, probably Friday morning (if they follow the same pattern) - I just hope no one is injured in the get away this time. If you are in the North West area of Manchester, could you please keep you eyes peeled (Bolton/Bury/Salford way - the police believe the gang is based there). Its a pre-facelift, in satin silver, with anthracite wheels, blue spoon calipers and a spoon exhaust (it will probably be on false plates) - if you spot it, please don't go anywhere near it (these are very dangerous people), but call the police discretely, from a distance. Make sure that you tell them the whole story so that it is not just recovered, but used to catch these thugs.

A very upset Seano
By bigdave79
Really sorry to hear this again, disgusting, did they actually force their way in again, were you in the house

I've taken to leaving the keys in a visible place, if someone does try to break in i'm big enough to make them think but wouldn't risk putting the family in that position so they can see them
By thetrash1
What a f**king pain in the ass. Hopefully the speed of the car will mean they don't need to scream it everywhere and it'll turn up just needing a clean.
By Phil CTR04
Feel gutted for you buddy, sad news AGAIN!!
I know it would be bad to end up smashed up, but i hope they do smash it up if it meant them dying inside the thing painfully!!
:bad-words:
By dup
I have a few colleagues that way and I've let them know. "Like mine with blue calibers and dark wheels".

Its a real shame as you've put so much effort and money in to that car. What scum. I was hoping to get a ride in it at a meet one day too. Well, I wish you the very best and I too hope nothing major happens to it and they catch these scumbags.

If you get it back in one piece you could seam weld it or even invest in some napalm based security, obviously part it outside the neighbours house you don't like.
By CLB
:bad-words:

Very sorry to hear this Sean. :bigcry:

Once is unlucky, twice though? Not good. I think this was a targeted thing. :sad:

I'll keep an eye out around my way chap, although I suspect your fears will be confirmed tomorrow.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]