The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By dweezle
If you want glass/nano then I highly recommend you go for the Siramik coating, there's a 3 stage coating available the final stage is Diamas (the 1st ever diamond based coating) 5yrs protection & shines like anything.
The whole 3 stage package is added everywhere, body, glass, trim, alloys & callipers.
There's only a few detailers trained by Siramik & Essex has one http://gleammachine.net/detailing-services
I had mine coated in the Siramik trio back in March & it's exceptional, my Wkly wash is down to an hr & half, also got myself a raceglaze water filter, wash car, hose off & walk away, no need to dry, no detailing spray needed as the Siramik has locked in the detail, water literally falls off the body, you can watch the rain ball up & roll off your bonnet when driving.

Sorry for the waffle but if you're thinking of glass/nano then the Siramik is the one, they're calling it the future in detailing, here's mine at the detailers

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]