The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By Foxtrck
Hey guys, got a couple of wee dings on the side of my car that really bug me, only noticed them a few months back, maybe some 4x4 did a silly reverse or something but I've been quoted by a friend £200 to fix em?? Is this about right... Cause they are on a seam it needs filled or something !? Could I get some more opinions please... Here is the pic...

By PH47MF
chipsaway will prob quote something similar, £200 is not cheap but not expensive either.
By Foxtrck
Does it really need filled though?? Seen these dent master things are they worth a shot?
By sam-81
try diamond dents, i used them on my last ep3, the guy that worked on mine did an excellent job. didn't cost very much either. they have a website, diffferent guys operate diffferent areas.
By chris_5
hi mate i'd charge around £150.00 for this so £200.00 is not far off, ( a paint shop will usually fill the dent or use a pin puller to pull the dent out)

A dent guy sounds like a good option though
By Foxtrck
Found one, and he looked at it. Said too big a job, but he was the body'shop owners mate so dunno if he's hoping ill get the bigger job done :/
By dent-remover
If it's the dent in the 1/4 and dent in the door on the bodyline, maximum 100 for both. 1/4 dent can be glue pulled aslong as its not had any previous paint work. Otherwise it needs stripping but if it was one of my jobs it certanly wouldn't be more than 100 and would take max 1 and half hours to do. They don't look major at all. Put paintless dent removal in your area in Google, stay away from franchises and go for a local independent as they will have years under their belt, check their website for previous work too. Hope this helps
By Foxtrck
Ah magic ! Cheers ill try that today :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]