The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
By jasonevans
If you get a wet kit then you can run it as a stand alone system.
depending on what kit you choose its anything from £500-800 and then prob about £250 to fit it and set it up.

Not sure about the fn2 mapping but I know flashpro is available for the fn2 but don't know if its got nitrous control feature.
Give trd-north or cpl a call and they will give you more guidance.

hth
By Cockpiss Analfist
thanks for the info. 800 seems a lot though

what should I be aware of when buying a second hand kit? there will obviously be some parts which I should replace rather than reuse.
can these be bought seperately new?

I will give cpl a call soon
By T180985
crowmar kirkliss wrote:thanks for the info. 800 seems a lot though

what should I be aware of when buying a second hand kit? there will obviously be some parts which I should replace rather than reuse.
can these be bought seperately new?

I will give cpl a call soon
the pulsoids can wear over time, its not massively common for them to fail but if buying second hand theres no harm getting them service by WoN before you fit the kit :bigthumb: i bought my WoN kit second hand and havent had any issues with it. Other than that you shouldnt really need to replace anything if all the pipes etc are in good condition

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]