The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those Complete Power Boosting & Drivetrain Mods..
Forum rules: 
Please keep personal insults to yourselves.
Opinions and discussion are welcomed but the name calling and petty retorts are now becoming tiresome and getting in the way of what would otherwise be a great section with a lot of useful information.
Personally insulting posts and those serving little purpose except to incite argument will be removed and authors warned. FYI, we operate a multiple warning and automatic ban system.
By phunkmasterd
dandemoraliser wrote:Looks epic fella!

Donning the morph suit for this weekend again?
Well I couldnt see that well last time, plus I was with my mate dressed up... Its not quite the same on your own :-D
By phunkmasterd
PMT101 wrote:Saw this CTR driving around Weston Sunday night, and again Monday morning heading out to West Wick. Looks/sounds nice!
Getting fuel on Sunday night, Monday I was going to get my front arb and drop links fitted but my mate who was going to do the job got bottled the night before so it still hasn't happened
By sn:afu
Glad to see it's finally all come together!

I'd love to do a frank build in mine, just need to find the monies :bad-words:
By phunkmasterd
sn:afu wrote:Glad to see it's finally all come together!

I'd love to do a frank build in mine, just need to find the monies :bad-words:
Well i didn't have the monies either but fate forced my hand and i decided to be different
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]