The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By akaTheDon
Hey all,

I bought my EP3 just over a year ago, the car was completely standard, I have done a few mods so far and plan on doing more!

The 1st day of ownership. Image
1st thing was to debage the Civic and relocate the Type R
I then bought some red mats to freshen up the interior.
Then a skunk2 gearknob, and honda cigarette lighter bung.
Then I install a full Hertz sound system with a custom subox from visual customs.
Then I wrapped my centre console in 3M carbon.
I installed HID's and Led's
Next was to get her lowerd on abp 30mm springs and front camber bolts and adjustable rear camber arms.
I got bored of the carbon and painted my centre console in gloss black, it's not perfect by all means but I will sort it out at a later stage.
I also installed led footwell lights.
I have also done the airbox mod with a drop in K&N filter and my latest and best mod is my Skunk2 megapower cat back exhaust!

Next on the list is mugen wing and front splitter and 15 or 20mm wheel spacers, wheel refurb.

Thanks for looking [emoji1]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Last edited by akaTheDon on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By akaTheDon
Fitted a Mugen rep splitter today, looks so much better than the preface splitter! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
I'm going to be wrapping my EP3 next week in nardo grey with a gloss black roof, mirrors and the blade on the Mugen wing...

By akaTheDon
I'm going to be wrapping my EP3 next week in nardo grey with a gloss black roof, mirrors and the blade on the Mugen wing...

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]