The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
JDP wrote:Made 212whp :lol: Only reallygot the lower portion of map done as had fuel pressure issue most of the day which is now sorted, and the springs in the wastegates were basically made from hot dog turds, so back on dyno on 20th to finish off map and make some real figures!!! Got genuine tial springs in, boost selonoid wired in and 4 bar map sensor now so should be able to dial in more boost and run BBG as well
Tial gates should've came with genuine springs, never heard of springs giving bother.

What psi spring have you in the wg's?
By JDP
Not sure what the fuel pressure issue was tbh, was dropping off soon as it come on boost, stripped a few bits apart and had a look, put it back together and cured it so god knows lol
It made the 212 by 4600rpm so its looking promising for the next session now it can maintain boost and not drop off to 0.8psi by 8k hahaha

It made
By JDP
Torques_uk on ebay. Decent stuff and rapid on delivery too. No i removed the complete stock lines inc the purge lines, used an adaptor to an6 fitting near tabk and looped a hose back up over the top of tabk as a vent
By JDP
How you mean??? The teflon hose has a brass olive that clamps the pipe to the fitting, theres no way it'll ever blow off if installed correctly. Even the rubber hose type are saferr than normal push on fittings and jubliee clips
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]