The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By Ollie milanoctr
Ok fair enough matey, I think I'll get the geo checked out when I have the tyres changed, the nankangs are appalling :lol: so would you say the rack raiser and slider are work it in all honesty ?
By Rollerdan
Rack riser is a definite improvement and you may aswell do the slider whilst your there , i seen that the sliders do fail more commonly on pre face eps . Im running michelin pe2 ! Coming from ad08s the grip isnt as good but nearly there and the wet grip is unreal! Better in the wet than the dry!
By Rollerdan
My headlights have slowly been hazing for a while now so thought id tackle them !
Had some old rotarty pads and some plastic compound so made a start !
Came up like new :) not bad considering it only took 20mins!
Respray front end is next stone chips are depressing me when cleaning haha
By Rollerdan
Been wanting a tegiwa exhaust system for a while now and one came up for sale luckily he was not too far away ! So snapped it up
Straight away . Its a custom tegiwa system thats been made to fit all kinds of bpipes so has been modified slighlty to mate to the r8byb bpipe ! Cant wait to fit it later today! Image
By Rollerdan
Been wanting a tegiwa exhaust system for a while now and one came up for sale luckily he was not too far away ! So snapped it up
Straight away . Its a custom tegiwa system thats been made to fit all kinds of bpipes so has been modified slighlty to mate to the r8byb bpipe ! Cant wait to fit it later today! Image
By Rollerdan
By Rollerdan
Pics of the exhaust fitted :) needs tweeking as its knocking on the rear anit roll bar , nice and quiet on normal drive but a lovely roar on vtec ! Well happy

Also got myself a flush plug cover ordered black but sent me bare aluminium so need to get that powder coated !
By Ollie milanoctr
Teg exhaust is awesome, we are going have similar spec'd ctrs soon 8-) I'm after a flush plug cover when I have had the rocker cover refurbed lol, why you getting it powder coated? Just paint it yourself the plug cover doesn't get that hot ;)
By Rollerdan
Ollie milanoctr wrote:Teg exhaust is awesome, we are going have similar spec'd ctrs soon 8-) I'm after a flush plug cover when I have had the rocker cover refurbed lol, why you getting it powder coated? Just paint it yourself the plug cover doesn't get that hot ;)
Loving the exhaust dude its the perfect setup for me ! I was thinking of painting it myself but i know il mess it up haha . Need my rear anti roll bar powdercoated anyways as its looking scabby . So will get them things done and my wheels . But picking a colour is proving hard !
By Rollerdan
Fitted my flush plug cover earlier today. After a quick coat of satin black does not look to bad !
By Rollerdan
When for a quick spin earlier as it was a lovely day (rare in wales)
Went the the llys y fran dam outstanding views and amazing how quiet it was perfect place to chill in the sun :)
Heres a few snaps i got on the way out

Will be ordering a big brake order this week ,
Caliper rebuild kit front
Two new rear calipers
Godspeed front discs
Ferodo ds2500 pads
Hel braided lines
Superblue fluid

Will update with pics !
By JackEP3Premier
Cars looking good. Tegiwa catback is a good piece of kit. Pretty much have the same spec EP3 as you!
By Rollerdan
Update
My brakes have arrived will be fitting them tomorrow , my pads have worn like a shoe wedge due to the slider being stuck giving me uneven pad wear and unreal vibration apon breaking . Guna vht paint the bells black to smarten them up ,
Also need to fit my new rocker cover and vtec solenoid gasket as there both weeping oil .
Also did my winter protection to my car used the hydro 2 spray on wash off stuff absolutely amazing stuff , beads so well and water just slides off . Awesome shine so once my wishbone bushes have come from eightspeed il be fitting them and the tyres then full re geo .
Cars screaming for hondata so on a mission to get the mrs to buy me a kpro for xmas haha . Will update with pics tomorrow
Last edited by Rollerdan on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rollerdan
Started spraying the bells of my discs today nothing amazing but will improve the surface rusting .
By Rollerdan
Replaced my rocker cover gasket this week as it was leaking down the back of the engine . Simple
Job and cured the leak
By Rollerdan
Update
Got myself some evo 8 wheels in black for a really good price , fitted my michelin pe2 on the oem size they have a slight stretch which im not too keen on , they will be having a refurb in anthracite in a few weeks !

Really happy the way it looks , on the hunt for a mugen spoiler now in carbon !
By Rollerdan
Fitted my new pads and discs today . Came across a seized piston so popped that sucker out cleaned up the corrsion and re assembled stuck it on the mot brake rollers perfect no imbalance or anything so thats good for now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]