The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By go0crazy
Purchased her back in April 09, and still too this day it's a pleasure too drive it.

Did already have a topic before but for some reason haveing trouble accessing it?

Have let mod's know so please delete old topic :thumbup:

Nice and shiny on a beautiful day, do miss the standard look sometimes.

Tidy engine bay.

1st on list, Powdercoat wheels. Black on Red, can't go wrong with that!

Nice pair of wind deflectors too add on.

Then came the need of noise, Buddy Cub Pro Spec.

Japspeed 4 2. May change for DC Sports 4 2 1 though.

E Tech strut bar, Pipercross Viper Kit, J's Racing high pressure rad cap, Mugen oil cap.

Borrowed a friends unit for a day.

First take of OEM exhaust.

Straight swap nearly complete.

OEM vs Buddy Club :lol:

Manifold on.

Got bored, so had a look at cams (OEM).

Final Product.

Sounds nuts, will get video up soon :-D

Sitting nicely on the drive, Standard ride height.

Made a trip down too unit 8.

Oh Yes :wink:

Topnotch.

B Pipe after coilovers fitted, no probem over speed bumps :thumbup:

25mm Drop all round.

And Fast Road Setup.

Sits perfect me thinks :-D

Did have some CRN Grooved Brake Discs with EBC Green stuff pads, managed too walk them within 2 weeks :scratch: :lol: Says it all really.

OEM discs went back on, Ferodo DS2500 front pads and Goodridge S/S brake lines Front. :thumbup:

Next on list.. K-PRO!!
Last edited by go0crazy on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Parry_VTec
Lovely car mate. Have done the same with my wheels. Looks awesome against the Milano :wink:
By Dappy's TypeR
that is nice mate, im missing mine atm, im 4000 miles away in the caribbean and missing the VTEC, :lol: yours does look nice though ! black alloys, sets it off nice too
By ctr30
good job there well done!
ryanthetriad wrote:Nice car, whats that manifold japspeed 4-1 like any good? loud? and any gains?
I've had people tell me it sounds like a "fighterjet" when given some beans :twisted: Will get video up soon :-D It's alot more sharper through the rev range but may consider a dc sports or buddy club manifod soon.
m1kelys0ns wrote:Love the black wheels on the red, not keen on the steering wheel though dude. :thumbup:
Everyone's entitled to their opinion :salut:
ryanthetriad wrote:Where did you get the jap speed 4-1 header from? How much?
I got it of my mate, he was in the process of selling all mods on his car. Never had the chance too put the manifold on though. So I Took it of his hands for £50 brand new he payed £85 i think :scratch: Think he got it of ebay? But like i said on the lookout for a dc or buddy club one now.
go0crazy wrote:
I got it of my mate, he was in the process of selling all mods on his car. Never had the chance too put the manifold on though. So I Took it of his hands for £50 brand new he payed £85 i think :scratch: Think he got it of ebay? But like i said on the lookout for a dc or buddy club one now.
How long you had it for? Is it just the 4-1 header and you left the cat stock?
ryanthetriad wrote:
go0crazy wrote:
About 3 months now, and yea just a 4-1 header with cat stock. Couldnt be bothered with labour/m.o.t. costs at the time.
go0crazy wrote:
ryanthetriad wrote:
go0crazy wrote:
About 3 months now, and yea just a 4-1 header with cat stock. Couldnt be bothered with labour/m.o.t. costs at the time.
I see, so you don't get them engine warning lights coming up as its a cat stock?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]