The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By b16a2vtiguy
Swapped the peeling badge for the new one

And got a new phone, the Nokia N97 so i thought i'd try the camera out.

Pics....

:D
By b16a2vtiguy
bluntcap wrote:What happened to your hair mate :shock: :wink:
God fuccked me over :bad-words: :lol:
By tinker905
Loving it now you have changed what were without doubt the most tasteless and manky wheels I have ever seen in my entire life and I don't expect to see any worse before I die.
By b16a2vtiguy
New wheel nuts arrived yesterday so i put them on gave it a polish, removed the badge from the front untill i get a new one too

By b16a2vtiguy
tinker905 wrote:Loving it now you have changed what were without doubt the most tasteless and manky wheels I have ever seen in my entire life and I don't expect to see any worse before I die.

:lol: so not a fan of the green wheels then?? :lol:
By b16a2vtiguy
got my kpro today, going to have it mapped one night this week
Sorted a temporary map to use untill it get a RR'd

I found a map for a ctr but it was for the us version (the map had been dynoed for a AEM v2, dcrh and IMG) i know my brands differ but the mods are very similar so thought it was worth a try (obv checking the afr was safe with wideband)
Being a US map, it was not correct as they use wideband not narrow band, so i have converted it to narrow band (also enabling the secondary o2 sensor on closed loop)
and tested the afr which is safe. I also retained the stock euro ctr idle.

Just thought i'd post this map up, as i was struggling to find a euro ctr map with those mods, on my car it is noticably smoother and quicker so hopefully will be benificial to others too.

Details.....
vtec engagement 3900 and 5000
limiter 8800
stock idle 750
no launch control etc

If you decide to try this map yourself, keep an eye on the second o2 sensor and make sure under load it reads above 0.8v, anything above is rich (safe unless far to rich) any thing below is running too lean and should be adjusted.

Please PM if you want the map as i dont know how to put it up on here!!
Alittle more progress today, i've never liked the silver engine covers on the k20 look really cheesy IMO so i finally got round to painting it today...

Before..

During...

All masked up and primered to ensure the whole cover is the same colour
and finish when complete

Afew coats of matt black

Plug cover getting the same treatment

Final result...

By ep3ed
Looking really :cool: Ste. When you coming for a surprise visit? Keep up with the good work pal.

Ed
jamsie w wrote:really nice mate :cooldude: . every time i see people modding there nhb it makes me want to mod mine. so ill ask you some of the same questions i always ask but never do :lol: . were did you get your rims and wheel nutz?
Get to it buddy!

The rims are available from halfords aswell as many other places, the nuts where off ebay! :wink:
ep3ed wrote:Looking really :cool: Ste. When you coming for a surprise visit? Keep up with the good work pal.

Ed
Thanks Ed, how u doing buddy? We'll have to organise summit man as i'm not seeing that girl in wales anymore.

A free chinese should do it :thumbup: :WOOT :-D
By ep3ed
b16a2vtiguy wrote:
ep3ed wrote:Looking really :cool: Ste. When you coming for a surprise visit? Keep up with the good work pal.

Ed
Thanks Ed, how u doing buddy? We'll have to organise summit man as i'm not seeing that girl in wales anymore.

gosh no wonder i haven't seen you about. i'm good thanks bud. just busy working these days. yeah we should meet up mate. going ty croes with the car on the 31st oct you know. fancy coming along?
ep3ed wrote:
b16a2vtiguy wrote:

Ed

gosh no wonder i haven't seen you about. i'm good thanks bud. just busy working these days. yeah we should meet up mate. going ty croes with the car on the 31st oct you know. fancy coming along?
Whats that mate?? more details on it please :-D
By ep3ed
b16a2vtiguy wrote:
ep3ed wrote:
b16a2vtiguy wrote:

Ed

Whats that mate?? more details on it please :-D
:lol: You going come along then. Has to be a £20 deposit. I'll be doing a half day as i have to work. I think it's £80 for half day and it's £150 for a full day. It's also an open pit lane so that would be good. Think it starts at 9 in the morning aswell.

I'll give you my number on a pm.

COME MAN!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]