The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Well that was an epic weekend.

I can only really second what has been posted here and elsewhere. A great turnout this year with the regulars and some new faces joining us. It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people.

As always the weekend had it's unique parts which are likely to never be repeated again but boy, did we laugh at times.

The stand looked amazing and we have to, once again, thank Honda UK and their support team from KCS for providing us with a level of equipment we wouldn't be able to afford. That support allowed is to provide the noodle bar, lighting, shirts and other bits and bobs which really helped elevate our stand above our neighbors. I don't think anyone else got near the level of lighting we did this year.

We'll get a gallery thread going to share the pictures. For the time being click here to see the stand on Thursday night (more coming soon).

JAE Gallery.
jhollyyox wrote:Best weekend ever! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Glad you enjoyed yourself! Spread the word. :-D

I've already said all that needs to be said on FB really but I do appreciate all the help from Honda, KCS and everyone from CTRO who helps behind the scenes. It's changed days since 2009/2010 when marquees/furniture needed to be hired; generators begged, borrowed or stolen; bbqs built on site and makeshift sound systems cobbled together! The stand this year was a really professional affair and I'm sure some of our fellow JAEers were pretty envious. I know several people from other clubs commented to me about how good it all looked.

Roll on 2015! :mrgreen:
JenCTR wrote:
Sedge wrote:This year 8 to noon was setup by contractors only with the public being allowed in after noon.
Get down for 10am, Tesco shop, car wash, lunch, and in for noon, tent set up, nap, drink
I've just been working out next years holiday to juggle ctro events and diving. I've already mentally allowed for 2 days holiday so I can do the Thursday - Sunday at JAE and 2 days for a 'ring trip..... something to do with Sedge driving the new type r or something.....

I've already in my head booked 22 out of my 26 days holiday. This is not going to end well.
Next year I'll be able to wash my car in peace knowing I won't be fraped then...... :bad-words: first weekend to get booked off next year will be JAE along with maybe Le Mans and a Scottish road trip if it goes ahead [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Dam, sounds like you all had a great time and I missed it :(. But seriously glad it went well and was a great weekend. :WOOT

Wow, Sedge is now a CTRO Site admin? I better behave then Sedge and not diss FN2s :P Oh Sedge have to say though I really like the Malmo Red FN2 type R with black rage alloys. Does look awesome :D

Well guys been having a few issues with my CTR. Had the O2 sensor replaced last week. The code I been getting is P0172 System too Rich Bank 1. :(

Anyway I switched back to premium unleaded 95RON. :D Cars rely to much on electronics these days lol.

Sedge are you down to test the new Type R next year? :) I want to test drive a Jazz type R lol how crazy would that be if they brought one out lol.

All the best everyone.
BackupHero wrote:Dam, sounds like you all had a great time and I missed it :(. But seriously glad it went well and was a great weekend.
It was really good, next year make sure you come!
BackupHero wrote:Sedge are you down to test the new Type R next year? :)

I am indeed. Honda EU are hopefully, and very kindly, flying me out to the press launch which should include some track time.
BackupHero wrote:I want to test drive a Jazz type R lol how crazy would that be if they brought one out lol.
There was one a JAE a couple of years back, the Honda Jizz; a K20 Jazz with various other upgrades including the brakes from an older M5. 240 HP I think.
Sedge wrote:
BackupHero wrote:Dam, sounds like you all had a great time and I missed it :(. But seriously glad it went well and was a great weekend.
It was really good, next year make sure you come!
BackupHero wrote:Sedge are you down to test the new Type R next year? :)

I am indeed. Honda EU are hopefully, and very kindly, flying me out to the press launch which should include some track time.
BackupHero wrote:I want to test drive a Jazz type R lol how crazy would that be if they brought one out lol.
There was one a JAE a couple of years back, the Honda Jizz; a K20 Jazz with various other upgrades including the brakes from an older M5. 240 HP I think.
Gerry Brady's black K20 Jizz? That was the year I had the choice of driving that and his K24 EG down, and I brought the EG.

Jazz was just silly
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]