The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
MazRally wrote:Re. the photos, yesterday I sent a quick one line email to Honda just to check my photos had been received & Luci replied saying yes, all fine, and to pick up passes and tickets when we arrive Sat.
:thumbup:
I sent her an email last night :lol:
I got a phonecall on monday asking if I'd received everything, they wanted to check as I hadn't sent anything back, told them I hadn't had a chance to get some photo's done :lol:
Cat wrote:Heading down South now. See you all Saturday! :-D
We have arrived at Hotel Granny, tea is on and all is good... see everyone tomorrow morning...!!!

We have a Bbq with us just in case we fancy Bacon butties after the caters have finished... some wind breaks for our communal area and an eclectic bed pump so no one struggle as you can use it :thumbup:
Sedge
What an absolutely fantastic event!
Honda certainly know how to do hospitality. :cool:

CTRO had our little camping spot named "Camp Knockhill" (apt for me and hubby!) and what a lovely bunch of people we were camped alongside. :-D
Honda's huge marque had all sorts going on, massive outdoor TV, rounders games, croquet, pool table, darts, wii, massages, dining room, hog roast, bar, pub quiz, birthday cake for Stu, Pimms o'clock, band, DJ, showers and loos with posh toiletries, goody bags, the list goes on ...

Thoroughly enjoyed going to the track and watching the racing too, unfortunately we had to miss some of this afternoon but we wanted to get home at a reasonable time.

Other memories for me were CTRO winning the pub quiz, T-shirts as prizes. :-D Some interesting dance moves from some guys to the band and Dan, Mike's brother, persuading random guys to join in with "virtual skipping". :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a bit of a trek for us but we both thoroughly enjoyed our weekend and it was good to see familiar faces again and also to meet some new ones. You may have changed my anti-carclub husband's mind about a few misconceptions he had. :wink:
Cat wrote:What an absolutely fantastic event!
Honda certainly know how to do hospitality. :cool:

You may have changed my anti-carclub husband's mind about a few misconceptions he had. :wink:
This. Well my brothers misconceptions anyway.

Had an awesome time, was nice to meet up with everyone as well as the people I havent met before - Sedge and Maz :salut:

I slept like a baby last night, was so exhausted!

The food was fantastic, the entertainment was superb, the Honda T-shirt fits properly, and all the Honda staff were great to chat to!

Disappointed I didn't get to do the lap of honour, would I have given up Dreamfields to do it - No chance!
sn:afu wrote:Had an awesome time, was nice to meet up with everyone as well as the people I havent met before - Sedge and Maz :salut:
Agreed, good to meet everyone, I have only met Stu before so nice to see others plus partners/brothers/others.
sn:afu wrote:I slept like a baby last night, was so exhausted!
Me too :lol: :lol: Going to have another early night to catchup :thumbup:
sn:afu wrote:The food was fantastic, the entertainment was superb, the Honda T-shirt fits properly, and all the Honda staff were great to chat to!
Agreed 100%. Thanks to all the Honda bods for another great weekend, I have to say that this was an amazing weekend and really proud to have been part of it :thumbup:
sn:afu wrote:Disappointed I didn't get to do the lap of honour, would I have given up Dreamfields to do it - No chance!
Yes, but agreed Dreamfields was epic and could not be missed :thumbup:
See some of you at JAE and the rest next time you are about :thumbup:
Sedge
Honda Red H birthday cake FTW! :cool:

Awesome birthday treat. :bigthumb:

Also the CTRO team cleaned up on the pub quiz. Polo shirts all round. Won at rounders as well despite Paul's best time delaying tactics. :lol:

All in all, THE best Honda event I've been on. Really was fabulous. Great setting, great company, great organisation. Nothing more to say. Simply brilliant.
EvoStu wrote:Honda Red H birthday cake FTW! :cool:

Awesome birthday treat. :bigthumb:

Also the CTRO team cleaned up on the pub quiz. Polo shirts all round. Won at rounders as well despite Paul's best time delaying tactics. :lol:

All in all, THE best Honda event I've been on. Really was fabulous. Great setting, great company, great organisation. Nothing more to say. Simply brilliant.
They weren't time delaying tactics, I was hoping to catch someone out running between bases, clearly didn't work though :sad:
Superb weekend :bigthumb: fantastic site, company, food, booze and the massage wasn't bad either. Great to meet up with Stu, Cat & Paul again, was also a pleasure to meet new faces too who hopefully will all be coming along to JAE.

Honda really know how to do hospitality, that BBQ pig was fantastic :salut:
What a weekend... was absolutely fantastic. Wish this Saturday I could do it all over again. Thanks to Honda for organising such a great event. Everything was so well organised and very entertaining. Great food, including the vegetarian pig, drink, company, even the weather was good. And I had a few extra special memories from the weekend as well :wink:
And the birthday cake was so yummy.

It was lovely to meet everyone and hopefully we can meet up again soon :smile:
MazRally wrote:What a weekend... was absolutely fantastic. Wish this Saturday I could do it all over again. Thanks to Honda for organising such a great event. Everything was so well organised and very entertaining. Great food, including the vegetarian pig, drink, company, even the weather was good. And I had a few extra special memories from the weekend as well :wink:

Get yourself over to JAE :bigthumb:
mikeg wrote:
MazRally wrote:What a weekend... was absolutely fantastic. Wish this Saturday I could do it all over again. Thanks to Honda for organising such a great event. Everything was so well organised and very entertaining. Great food, including the vegetarian pig, drink, company, even the weather was good. And I had a few extra special memories from the weekend as well :wink:

Get yourself over to JAE :bigthumb:
Second that, come along :thumbup:
Sedge
dandemoraliser wrote:And i'm going, so there should be no debate.

Just trying to figure out how i'm going to get there friday without seeming like i'm abandoning the missus.....(flight lands at 2pm)
I'll be there Saturday dude. :thumbup:
EvoStu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:And i'm going, so there should be no debate.

Just trying to figure out how i'm going to get there friday without seeming like i'm abandoning the missus.....(flight lands at 2pm)
I'll be there Saturday dude. :thumbup:
but the drinking night is friday. :sad:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]