The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By EPGhost
Its a bit of a pain to be honest, the whole side plastic has to come out, also part of the seat I believe. Start at the back and take out the centre boot plastic, then unto the parcel tray holder plastic, then pop off the speaker cover and remove the speaker, remove the plastic panel that covers the strut top next to the seat, there should be two push clips holding the plastic down one in the boot and one under the seat bench. To remove bench theres one bolt down the back of the seat bench between that and the upright section, it then just pops out, hopefully that should be all of the seat that needs removing.
Then start pulling the panel away from the side of the car, the clips make a lot of noise when they come loose, remove the seat belt rail part thats next to the seat, the plastic hooks around the side of the door so it needs to be pushed forward a bit to release it.
Should be everything, I put all my interior back in the other day so hopefully I've remembered correctly [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] Also the seat belt has an electrical connector for the SRS system, disconnect the battery and allow a few mins before undoing this!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]