The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By iceman
have facelift and has standard auto up and down on driver window switch

my preface doesnt seem to have this, is this fault or pre face didnt get it ?

if didnt get it can switch from facelift be fitted plug and play to get the feature, just that did this with ek's ive had in past to get the feature
By Kernowkarlos
iceman wrote:have facelift and has standard auto up and down on driver window switch

my preface doesnt seem to have this, is this fault or pre face didnt get it ?

if didnt get it can switch from facelift be fitted plug and play to get the feature, just that did this with ek's ive had in past to get the feature
think the pre had auto down only, not sure about swapping the swith over wouldnt have thought it would be that simple but thats just a guess
By iceman
thought id test 1st hand today, facelift switch fitted to preface, driver window wont work at all but pass window and lock feature does from driver switch, oh well, looks like whole window loom may need to be changed and maybe motor as as switch

on plus side found car already has crossovers and aftermarket speakers fitted so saved me a job :-D
By iceman
and the result of my experiement is that now neither window works at all and cant open driver door from inside :scratch:

what a nightmare
By beefy
iceman wrote:and the result of my experiement is that now neither window works at all and cant open driver door from inside :scratch:

what a nightmare
Ballsed it up by fiddling, :problem:
By iceman
beefy wrote:
iceman wrote:and the result of my experiement is that now neither window works at all and cant open driver door from inside :scratch:

what a nightmare
Ballsed it up by fiddling, :problem:

yep, guess could call it xmas present to myself :bad-words:
By beefy
Im only joking, i like to have a go but electrics are to far for me, im going to have a go at fitting my rbc, that should be fun, Good luck, [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By iceman
beefy wrote:Im only joking, i like to have a go but electrics are to far for me, im going to have a go at fitting my rbc, that should be fun, Good luck, [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

electrics is the 1 thing i dont touch bar plug and play usually, just my luck :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]