The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By beefy
thanks mook, stickers arrived i ordered they look great, matched the colour up brill thanks kevin. :bigthumb:
By matt------
any more pics of the sunstrips mate?
also could you do a pre cut tinted sun strip in dark smoke? - probable not your thing though.
By mook
adam-mc-ctr > PM rpelied to mate :wink:

matt------ > Unfortunately not. The latest design sees the strip and the url curved so they appear flat once fitted to the screen and not droppy at the edges, which is much nicer. As you say, not really into the tint stuff and certainly not pre-cut I'm afraid, my ones are oversized and fit externally - for one it's much easier fitting externally and being oversized allows you to choose your own depth when fitting :smile:
By davedarave
Need type r decals by japfest can u help need green and forum stickers in small pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By spikedog
mook - I don't suppose you do an FN2 style forum sticker do you?

I would love to support the forum by wearing one on my car but I fear the EP3 style "F" would look out of place next to the FN2 style side stickers and grill/back badges.
By mook
Looking good there mate :D

A word about the sunstrips for anyone interested - I now do them with a curve and matching curved url. As you can see from the pic above it makes it a little flatter on the screen instead of drooping loads at the ends - bit more professional than the plain straight ones :)
By ste22s
ean632 wrote: It took 5 minutes to fit and it looks the dogs nuts :thumbup:
:oops: :oops: 5 minutes :?: :sleeping: sounds like it took you at least 4 minutes too long!!! :oops:
By KPowell911
Fitted my rear quarter URL thanks :)

Now IF I could work out how to become a paid up member....

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]