The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
By Craig1986
I have seen these bloc filters on regiwa website are they any good ? I can't really afford to spend a great deal of money because I have just bought the car and I'm doing a major service on it getting the wheels referbed and some lacker sorted out so any input on these blox
By mc36155
Hi, not sure on these to be honest. haven't seen anyone else with this but that doesn't mean they are rubbish. I remember that a guy on here ran a similar set up, think it was a 3 inch intake with velocity stack and filter. He had lots of mods including some good stage 2 cams and found that the setup provided better flow and saw some mild gains compared to expensive induction setups. This was when the engine was trying to suck in enough air for 270-280 hp NA. feel free to give it a go, you wont see the full gains with out mapping it though, just get more noise... id wait till i got the car sorted tbh
By baddohc
Ive got one, seem a decent bit of kit.

I'm going to run a 3.5" intake pipe with velocity stack and fit the filter when needed.
By cammy92
Im currently running a blox filter with 6" neck, 3.5"velocity stack too 90mm piping too 75mm piping an have been for well over a year, filter seems pretty good and is the most throaty induction kit i have heard on a ctr this side of itb's lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]