The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
Cheers lol been lookin on it for years (had my ep3 4yrs) only just bothered registering a while ago seems pointless asking most questions as if you lopk about its allways been asked before. Looked on the guide to fit the teg kit on here and they dont seem to use the insert kit on that
Yes it would be better to fit one as it does defo direct air more smoothly in to the airbox! found this out at a recent dyno day at TDInorth, the cold air comin from the blower was just not gettin down the scoop they said it was collectin at the top! Readings were down on the car too!
Nice one ill fit it without at first and just get one when theyve got them back in stock just wanted to know if its esential to have or not before starting to fit. Going to order the red ram hose when i next get payed so ill get that at the same time if theyve got them in. Did anyone have anything missing from the airbox kit when it was delivered just ive heard some people have so i know what to look for?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]