The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By nizmo80
alight fellas [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
jesus !!! so you didnt run away to mexico without a trace after all then darren :lol: :lol: :lol: only joking :mrgreen:

yea I am up for another meet as I had a very good day at the last one speeding around the country roads with andy and his ep3 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
here is a photo of the day

but I am due to go offshore soon and I will be away for three weeks on this trip so is there any chance of waiting untill I get back from this trip offshore before meeting up.
also when we meet up I will have a gopro hd hero 2 motorsports car mounted camera so we could get some ace car videos of us whizzing around :thumbup:

when we arrange the next meet I could post up meet details on another 2 type r forums including the scottish one and try to get a group of us meeting up
By Dazzag84
Yeah best for after new year, I have had to put the teg to the sidelines just now as got new brakes fitted and imbecile dropped my caliper and knackered it. New part being fitted Saturday :)
By nizmo80
I recieved my go pro on the 24th so I am looking forward to meeting up after new year plus
I just got a load of mods to fit before meeting up also which hopefully I will get fitted in the next few days [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By nizmo80
Liam Type-R wrote:Speeding? :roll:
Like you dont either :lol:
By Liam Type-R
nizmo80 wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:Speeding? :roll:
Like you dont either :lol:
:scratch:

How do you know about that?
By nizmo80
Allright lads
got my go pro and have been messing around with it so when we meet up I will
be able to get some really good videos then edit it so it will turn out something like this
I made this all today and when we all meet up I will make another one just like this of the meet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

click the little cog on the bottom right hand side to change the quality to 720p or 1080p as it was all shot in HD to get the best picture on the video :salut:

By T41l589
Great video. Would be interested to see what you could do with my car ;) :P
By nizmo80
cheers lads [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

if you guys want videos made of your cars i am happy to do them as well
we can arrange a time when I am home from offshore and we can go filming [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

here is another video I re-edited last night I think this one is much better than the first one I made

By ScottBremner
Good effort with the videos, they look great!

Are a few clips in the re-edit shot around Banchory? Recognise the roads.
By nizmo80
cheers scot :mrgreen:
yes mate there is a few clips around banchory and lower deeside [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ScottBremner
Some nice roads around there, I used to stay in Aboyne so know the area.

The road over the cairn'o mount is a peach! Apart from nutters in rangies using the whole road.
By nizmo80
Hi all :-D

are you guys up for a meet this weekend satarday or sunday ?

as I found out today I will be at home this weekend but afterwards there is a high likelyhood of me being offshore.

if you guys are up for it we could meet up and do some filming with my go pro :cool:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]