The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By *nub*
no doubt you prefer it, but I really never understand why people want to take the Honda badge off the grill. to me it just makes it look like one of those shitty vauxhalls and other such cars who want to modify the grill. it just makes it look cheap IMO, and an FD2 is much better than that. I think the grill looks way better on the pic below.

By thorno_58
What a car! It's a great build. Some serious bling there :-) keep up the good work :chug:
By princey4
gave her a clean this morning and took some decent photo's, i hope these show the detail a bit more :)

better not leave out my abarth!

As for the grill yes it's a feel's part, the sideskirt end plates are a bit marmite!! i prefer them in the flesh as in the photo's they look a bit of an afterthought!!
By bluntcap
Ok, I love it. the better photos certainly make the car look a lot better. Grill still isn't may favourite, but it's certainly an amazing FD2 :salut: When you selling it to me :smile:
By Stevo M81
Car looks epic, but I have to agree with the rest of the guys, looks weird without the Red H. That's the only thing I would change.
By crag
Tried to pm you mate but had problems.

Just wanted to know how much was the rear diffuser and where from as it looks ace.
Also like the window deflectors, much better than the mugen ones, are these direct from Honda?

Also the boot spoiler doesn't look like it adjusts but yours does or is there a extension on the end.

Sorry for the questions mate but wouldn't let me send pm.
Will post my car up soon
By princey4
Time for another update!

j's carbon wheel is on!

finally had my ohlins fitted too

i also polished my feel's exhaust which i was amazed with bearing in mind its nearly 2 years old!

i also got my hands on a j's carbon airbox

gave it a wash too

By princey4
Alex-B wrote:Get some front spacers already!
I asked tgm for some ages ago so be Atleast another year yet!! I have to replace the studs etc due to rear face design on the work alloys

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]