The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Loxy
K333RNW wrote:you couldn't be as great as me
:lol:

Wouldn't want to be anything like you, not one single bit.

Even the commonality of you being part of the human race disgusts me.
By K333RNW
pulpmelon_r wrote:
K333RNW wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:Who do you play for K333RNW?
In the UK or out here in OZ
Both?
Cornish pirates in the UK. And out here I'm playing for manly in the premier division.
By mickdj
K333RNW wrote: I only like to play rugby because I can get away with touching men's bums and cupping their balls without people thinking I'm gay.
Whatever floats your boat.
By Lewis.
I actually thought the blue bay looks quite minimal and tidy. I like it except for the pink hoses. It's very VW-esque. Not sure why you got such a poor reception from the other fellas.
By mickdj
Lewis. wrote:I actually thought the blue bay looks quite minimal and tidy. I like it except for the pink hoses. It's very VW-esque. Not sure why you got such a poor reception from the other fellas.
It comes from his aggressive attitude towards others for not liking something he's done to his car after asking for peoples opinions.
By mjhamilton
J wrote:Has anyone said the blue car looks poo.

I think a few people commented that it stank just like the owners attitude :bigthumb:
By Lewis.
Lol you guys.

I genuinely think it looks good. Better than most to be honest apart from those hoses! I like nominalistic motorsportesque bays.
By Loxy
Loxy wrote:
K333RNW wrote:you couldn't be as great as me
:lol:

Wouldn't want to be anything like you, not one single bit.

Even the commonality of you being part of the human race disgusts me.
:ymca:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]