The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Which registration plates do you think look better?

Plain white/yellow plate with normal reg letters
50%
Plain white/yellow plate with 3d or carbon letters
36%
GB style plate
14%
Border reg plate
No votes
0%
By Chris EP3
My current plate have honda dealer phone number/advertisement on them, so want some new plates. Its a small thing i know but what do you guys prefer? :smile:
By Chris EP3
Yeah a mate had his done at Halfords. Most other places have their company printed at the bottom in black. But Halfords write it in a faint yellowy colour :smile:
By J
Get the illegal ones and make a post about how unfair the police are when you get 3 points.
By Aid1987
Front: Halfords plain plate with normal GB font

Rear: USDM (iirc) plate which is a bit smaller than JDM and has all the necessary marks but the font is very slightly slimmer so that it fits on the plate
By ScottBremner
I've got a usdm plate. The slimmer font is illegal but they do look awesome.

If your going down that route just get an out and out illegal plate because if you get stopped its still only 60 quid fine no matter how much of it is illegal.
By karl
I think you should choose the one that you like, it isn't going on our cars, so why does it matter what we prefer?
By Chris EP3
karl wrote:I think you should choose the one that you like, it isn't going on our cars, so why does it matter what we prefer?
Asking for people's opinion is free. But going to Halfords buying the plates, then being told people dont like them isn't.
By karl
lolwut? They're your plates, wtf does it matter if people don't like them, who are you buying them for?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]