The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

which group are you?

Elite
21%
Established Middle Class
27%
Technical Middle Class
22%
New Affluent Workers
13%
Emergent Service Workers
8%
Traditional Working Class
8%
Precariat
2%
By Superman001
karl wrote:Elite represent 6% of the country, so no surprise that 25% of CTRO represent it on this survey :salut:

also good call on the number of established middle classers, that means the majority of CTRO & their partners earn £50k+ each, have a house worth £250k-£500k and savings of £50k+ in the bank. standard.
Don't see how that many people on here fit the Established middle class bracket as this is a type r owners forum not a Nissan GTR owners forum :lol:

If me and my partner erned 50k each and had a house worth 250-500k plus savings of 50k I would not be driving an EP3 thats for sure.
By pulpmelon_r
Superman001 wrote:
karl wrote:Elite represent 6% of the country, so no surprise that 25% of CTRO represent it on this survey :salut:

also good call on the number of established middle classers, that means the majority of CTRO & their partners earn £50k+ each, have a house worth £250k-£500k and savings of £50k+ in the bank. standard.
Don't see how that many people on here fit the Established middle class bracket as this is a type r owners forum not a Nissan GTR owners forum :lol:

If me and my partner erned 50k each and had a house worth 250-500k plus savings of 50k I would not be driving an EP3 thats for sure.
Only about 25% of the people on this forum drive a civic now
By smartie
Superman001 wrote:

The brackets on the questionnaire are pretty large, you can have an after tax household income of 50k-100k, huge difference, so some pikeys might just slip into the "established middle class" section. :P
By bluntcap
Superman001 wrote:

The brackets vary quite a bit, so assume most are the lower level.
By Superman001
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Superman001 wrote:

The other 75% must be rolling in GTR's, M3's, Merc AMG's etc :lol:
By Superman001
Just changed the people who I associate with and nothing else and it now says im established middle class :lol: I consider myself working class.
By eatthis
there isnt a nobody option in people you associate with so i put nurses :lol:

does money = class?
By Newannaive
karl wrote:Just four questions, get ranked and pigeon hole yourself according to someone else's opinion :salut:
No.
By bluntcap
eatthis wrote: does money = class?
No way, remember the lotto lout? Won £9 million and was the biggest chav alive, biggest scum bag.

Modern society basis your class on a number of things money being one, but money on it's own does not indicate class.

I hate the whole "class" thing.
By eatthis
i has no money
i has no friends (well 1 in truth)
wife married me because i was there
boss/father in law blames me for everything from the titanic sinking to the holocaust

sux to be me!
By Just Dirk
Superman001 wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Superman001 wrote:

The other 75% must be rolling in GTR's, M3's, Merc AMG's etc :lol:
merc here :lol:

Isn't everyone in here on £50k :scratch:
By Sacrificial Pawn
:lol:

Not sure your Merc counts. You need a derv rep mobile to be truly established upper middle technically working non-benefit scrounging class.
By Just Dirk
Sacrificial Pawn wrote::lol:

Not sure your Merc counts. You need a derv rep mobile to be truly established upper middle technically working non-benefit scrounging class.
My watch coat more than double my car bro :lol:
By Omni
Established Middle Class, though i'm not sure thats entirely accurate since I don't earn a particularly high amount, own an expensive property or have a huge amount of savings, so I can only attribute it to the high rollers from CTRO I associate with
By smartie
Omni wrote:Established Middle Class, though i'm not sure thats entirely accurate since I don't earn a particularly high amount, own an expensive property or have a huge amount of savings, so I can only attribute it to the high rollers from CTRO I associate with
All the bankers, professors, scientists, chief execs and solicitors.
By Omni
And accountants, don't forget the accountants, they didn't all get to be elite without knowing how to balance the books.
By EvoStu
Superman001 wrote:

I know someone who earns in excess of £200K on his own (his wife doesn't work) and he drives a 52 plate Focus and he's happy with that.

Swings and roundabouts. He views cars in a completely different way to others.

Can't pigeon hole people. :salut:
By Mart
Technical middle class, and apparently I "Enjoy emerging culture such as going to the gym and using social media"

Orly I f**king hate social media and never go on it
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]