The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By bazza.
This Sunday the Drift King Keiichi Tsuchiyais coming to Oschersleben Arena near me and I'm a friend of
one of the guys who runs the place there and he has arranged for my Type R to be allowed in the Pit Area
To be signed and have a photo with the guy only downside I'm working in Istanbul this weekend and can't
Make it but my girlie is going to take it there
I'm thinking of asking him to sign the to of the spoiler and then clear wrapping it

Keiichi Tsuchiya was in the Fast and the fast and the furious tokyo drift
and is the guy from Best Motoring International always in green
By sparkysp
its a niche market if you defer from the original it might not to be to everyone taste if your keeping it for a few years then yes it would be nice it make it different from everyones else Type R
By bazza.
I be fair I plan to keep it for around 5 years or so, I'm getting to sign the side of the spoiler and then clear wrap it
But if need be I can always T-Cut it to remove it
By dweezle
Looks good, maybe the start of an all signed modded car :) I'd get it ceramic coated, I know if it was on my car the local little feckers would be scratching it off
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]