The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By Vissa
If I'm correct they do. They don't have them directly for sale but if you want they can put a 100 or 200cell cat in the downpipe.
By sparky_edwards
ruffstuff77_GER wrote:Vissa is absolutly right.
HCTR Downpipe is the best to buy right now. 4" to 3". No cat. Maximum duration and all about exhaust gas flow and performance. They send a Spacer/Lambda Eliminator along, so the MIL stays off and no fault code is set. Price is somewhere around €600.

I drive it and I like it. Sound is nice and is good for daily drive. Power and torque increase is remarkable.
Did you need a remap?
By ruffstuff77_GER
@sparky_edwards

No. There is no remap needed for the Downpipe. It will work on stock car as well as on tuned ones.
By pulpmelon_r
I'm not sure I would ever want to run a de-cat on a turbo car without the correct wastegate duty cycles programmed in for load/boost @ rpm/throttle position.

The car will always be pulling back wastegate duty to avoid an over-boost condition. Newer ECU's can react very fast to sensor inputs, but still.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]