The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By steven_ctr
Sold the type r a few weeks ago got married and had 2 kids during ownership so circumstances have changed alot since 2009. For my new car i wanted something quiet, 4 door, comfier (im now 31 and bored of scrapeing speed bumps and having a loud zaust) and fast-ish so when my mate anounced he was selling his car i snapped it up strait away and for £300 less then the lowest he'd been willing to take from an unknown buyer (he reconed anyway lol) The insurance is slightly more then the civic but the tax is slightly less (well . . £265 to the civics £280 lol) its older then the civic but much better suited for my needs and has full bmw and german prestige cars sevice history. Its also had an egr delete and a remap by performane torque to 230bhp and 350lbs ft of torque, it doesnt feel as quick off the mark as the ep3 as it weighs 1700kgs but much better mid-range pull for overtaking etc. Its an . . . . e39 m sport 530d :-)
By celica
My uncle had a e39 540 and loved it until someone t boned it

I recently got to drive one and was surprised how well they go and how solid they felt
Even compared to my then e61
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]