The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
By tiger
R20190 wrote:Sorry to rain on your parade but http://www.mytyres.co.uk already do them for £77.40 each including postage.

sorry to rain on your parade mate but ive just bought two of these bad boys for £56.50 a corner. :-D google "camskill" and shop away for a real bargain. delivery was quick and P+P was only £4.50. got them fitted by my local tyre fitter and everyone is right....these are great tyres!
By R. Castro
tiger wrote:
R20190 wrote:Sorry to rain on your parade but http://www.mytyres.co.uk already do them for £77.40 each including postage.

sorry to rain on your parade mate but ive just bought two of these bad boys for £56.50 a corner. :-D google "camskill" and shop away for a real bargain. delivery was quick and P+P was only £4.50. got them fitted by my local tyre fitter and everyone is right....these are great tyres!
yeah i bought my ones from them too and quick delivery also. Top Guys :thumbup:
By paul aitken
SteCox wrote:I got two of these fitted at there place in Darlaston yesterday. Told the guy what I wanted 2*Proxes fitted on the fronts.

He said I can do you those for £110 each mate!! After I pointed out his internet price was £78 he changed his mind!! OK I will do it for that then!!

So I paid £170 for two fitted which I didnt think was too bad.

But how many other people had paid £220 !!! :roll: :roll:
what a chancing basterd eh
i had 4 215/40/17 toyo tr1 proxies for 272quid fitted 3month ago just got to new fronts again for 130 quid and fitted myself at mates place. my friend at bush tyres get me them for cost plus 10% :WOOT
So what's the latest guys?

I used to run Conti Sport 2's on my previous car and I'm after a set of four new tyres for the Civic. What are the best tyres for the moenyfor this car and where is the best place to buy them from? Not asking too much :p
Cheers

PS tyre sales are out of toyos

Also what speed rating should we get?

Cheers
Dibs
Toyos T1-R's Purchased -24/11/2008

Toyo T1-R's Dead 7/5/2010 Not sure if that is good or not - all worn fairly evenly although inner shouldering mainly due to me I think - and to get them to last this long I have front to backed them. Just for info.....

Now it's time to buy some more :S
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]