The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

All chat/questions relating to this highly memorable driving holiday in here.
By Harv
best thing about the euro tour is when we drunk the bar dry of beer at the hotel in Cannes i think it was, then ran away without paying FTW.
By ClaireD1985
Any decissions been made on whether this is on for 2011 yet? Can't see that a dates been agreed yet?

Still want to come but can't but still willing to host night before leaving bbq and camp out if required
By Superbully
Harv wrote:bump :lol:
:lol:

maybe we start on 2012 and there could be a chance of it going ahead. then again probably not :lol:
By Superbully
jake mustard wrote:WOULD LOVE TO DO IT AGAIN :smile: one of the best things i have done by far
Still got your Milano EP3 Mr mustard? You bringing your friend and maxi tub of Vaseline this time?
By jake mustard
Ha ha still got the old girl, been off the road for a year, hope to have it back on in 2 months, just doing some small mods and stuff.... :cool: still looks like a new car.. you still have that black one ?
By Superbully
Yep - still got the NHB EP3 :cooldude:

Still pretty much standard apart from JDM wind deflectors and a Honda optional chrome boot trim. Did have a Fuji legalis R on it but i'm selling that and it's just got original exhaust on it ATM
By jake mustard
Superbully wrote:Yep - still got the NHB EP3 :cooldude:

Still pretty much standard apart from JDM wind deflectors and a Honda optional chrome boot trim. Did have a Fuji legalis R on it but i'm selling that and it's just got original exhaust on it ATM
Nice one mucker :salut:
By Superbully
jake mustard wrote:
Superbully wrote:Yep - still got the NHB EP3 :cooldude:

Nice one mucker :salut:
Looks like I'll be hanging onto it as well, as long as it holds together as I haven't got funds to replace it....

(at least not enough for something with 200 bhp and moves like poo off a shovel :twisted: )
By jake mustard
Superbully wrote:Let us know how you get on with your build.

Why was it off the road? Did it breakdown or something?
No mate just needed new clutch and other bits and bobs doing, I went Japan last year so put all the works on hold, it's back on the road now, I'll be coming over your side xmass time with the other half maybe we could meet up for a drink :-)
By Superbully
jake mustard wrote:
Superbully wrote:Let us know how you get on with your build.

Why was it off the road? Did it breakdown or something?
No mate just needed new clutch and other bits and bobs doing, I went Japan last year so put all the works on hold, it's back on the road now, I'll be coming over your side xmass time with the other half maybe we could meet up for a drink :-)
Would love to mate. Mobile number in your PM box :bigthumb:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]